I’m not sure if being good looking makes people treat you like a god like this forum says

no shit, they're not gonna get raped in public by women (usually, it does happen) because they are "civilized"
its about the small things and gestures and what happens between them and other people that others dont pay attention to

This assumes you're the only guy in existence

If other guys are around you who also mog and aren't weirdos, the shit you say won't be dismissed. As if women don't have options to choose from between unhinged weirdos and normies
There’s usually not tons of GL dudes around

And even if there were, my point is that what you say isn’t registered as weird when you’re GL. People aren’t measuring what you say against other GL dudes because they aren’t measuring what you say at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
There’s usually not tons of GL dudes around

And even if there were, my point is that what you say isn’t registered as weird when you’re GL. People aren’t measuring what you say against other GL dudes because they aren’t measuring what you say at all.
Saying weird shit will get reacted by no matter who you are. If you're perceived as being "off" your good looks will still he recognized but you'll give off serial killer vibes

well this forum copes
saying that being chadlite is all you need
im pretty sure retards are gonna reply with ''he really wasnt chadlite if he wasnt surrounded by females''
having a adequate social proof is equally important
It Is but it's easier to have One when Ur good looking

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
So far in uni, in my classs I’ve seen many gl guys in my classes and yet none of them are being surrounded by women, approached, etc.
im self diagnosed autistic roided nd htn and i get no play cuz i was a retarded fuck and mega jester during early years of high skl

• +1
Reactions: Zenis