I'm officially a grandpa at 27

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
When I sit too long, my leg bones start to ache. The mark of an oldcel. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 23100, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I was confused af when opening this thread since you are KHHV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872, currylightskin and 8 others
I thought you almost mogged me for a second.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16275, bugeye and 3 others
When I sit too long, my leg bones start to ache. The mark of an oldcel. :feelsrope:
I’m glad you now have a nice lil pak bad boy or sexy gal made to get ploughed by white chad and Chaddam cock (tis a joke don’t cry it’s a joke) I’m glad you ascended and now your daughter had brought home a half bbc child to your doorstep (once again a joke don’t cry 😉)

I’m glad

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16369 and Michael Myers
Three motherfuckers in my thread, all interpretating it wrong. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I’m glad you now have a nice lil pak bad boy or sexy gal made to get ploughed by white chad and Chaddam cock (tis a joke don’t cry it’s a joke) I’m glad you ascended and now your daughter had brought home a half bbc child to your doorstep (once again a joke don’t cry 😉)

I’m glad
My son/daughter can only be with a Pakistani, no one else. No Indians, no whites, no blacks, no Arabs, not anyone. I am one racist motherfucker when it comes to this.

(I will make sure however to breed a black kween first so my son will have rizz)

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I did interpret wrong at first, then I realized the story wouldn't match. I mean you've been here since 2017, truly the OG

My son/daughter can only be with a Pakistani, no one else. No Indians, no whites, no blacks, no Arabs, not anyone. I am one racist motherfucker when it comes to this.

(I will make sure however to breed a black kween first so my son will have rizz)
Lmfao 🤣 they will be a bad boy Pakistan mogger inshallah. Imagine impregnating a curry foid that’s prob an L tbh cos they will make incel babies oh well

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I did interpret wrong at first, then I realized the story wouldn't match. I mean you've been here since 2017, truly the OG
:feelskek: Everyone else did.

Also I joined in 2018, I joined incels.is in 2017. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What's your username on .is?

I noticed some old long untouched deleted accounts were un-deleted, do you have any clue why this happened?

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
:feelskek: Everyone else did.

Also I joined in 2018, I joined incels.is in 2017. :feelshah:
Bros been on a looksmaxing site for 5 years and didn’t manage to ascend to LTN

Bros been on a looksmaxing site for 5 years and didn’t manage to ascend to LTN
Lol at you if you think I’m not here just to shitpost.