I'm on a countdown

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
At the end if this year I'll be doing what most people do in Spain when finishing HS, going to "Mallorca" with the whole grade which is a Party island here in Spain and there Will be nigthclubs and parties and beaches 'n shiet

Basically that's my best shot (and everyone's shot tbh) to try and fuck a foid due to them being in Party state 24/7 and drunk or just being literal strangers and so on

That Will be happenning around June and I'm in a literal looksmaxxing countdown as I need to try and maximize my potential before that occurs so I can have the best shot at It

Hope this forum Gets filled with more advice and members during this period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69, badromance and 2 others
Wish you best of luck bro. You can do it. Fuck these sluts, fuck them for us,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I wish you the best (y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
At the end if this year I'll be doing what most people do in Spain when finishing HS, going to "Mallorca" with the whole grade which is a Party island here in Spain and there Will be nigthclubs and parties and beaches 'n shiet

Basically that's my best shot (and everyone's shot tbh) to try and fuck a foid due to them being in Party state 24/7 and drunk or just being literal strangers and so on

That Will be happenning around June and I'm in a literal looksmaxxing countdown as I need to try and maximize my potential before that occurs so I can have the best shot at It

Good luck man.(y)

• +1
For sure bro. Slayers of this site need to form and alliance

We need more people to ascened and expand our alliance

• +1
Most slayers are too NT and normified to come here tho
Why would we want more slayers? "Just take a shower brooo xdxdxdxd"

We don't need slayers, we need people Who know their shit, a slayer doesn't necessarily know, he usually doesn't as he is just slaying just because

I don't need any people here just doing threads about how they fuck wymyn, contribute or btfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and CopeMaxxer
Why would we want more slayers? "Just take a shower brooo xdxdxdxd"

We don't need slayers, we need people Who know their shit, a slayer doesn't necessarily know, he usually doesn't as he is just slaying just because

I don't need any people here just doing threads about how they fuck wymyn, contribute or btfo
I suppose that's a valid point. Maybe ascended/redpilled slayers would be better

• +1
I suppose that's a valid point. Maybe ascended/redpilled slayers would be better
Not even that, I don't need threads of the like "I'm 6'2" and 8.5" wrists and I get women" NO FUCKING CLUE LOLOLOL

At least you have given legit advice which an incel could also use which what we are searching here. If not he can always be of the likes "sciences proves this shit is attraction" or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Nibba
Not even that, I don't need threads of the like "I'm 6'2" and 8.5" wrists and I get women" NO FUCKING CLUE LOLOLOL

At least you have given legit advice which an incel could also use which what we are searching here. If not he can always be of the likes "sciences proves this shit is attraction" or so
Yeah I don't think that would be good for moral here tbh

• +1
become this guy
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
looksmax meetup when

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
  • +1
Tbh this summer if you guys wanna go to a club or something, we can meet up in my city or yours
i want pictures from the clubs you go to JFL

• +1
  • +1
broke af,but even if i had money,i need to fix my life first
I respect that dude. I'll be on here for the foreseeable future so we got time lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance

I hope the best for you bud.

Really I want you to ascend. Use drugs like XTC and it will happen no problem

• +1