Venting I'm on a countdown

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
At the end if this year I'll be doing what most people do in Spain when finishing HS, going to "Mallorca" with the whole grade which is a Party island here in Spain and there Will be nigthclubs and parties and beaches 'n shiet

Basically that's my best shot (and everyone's shot tbh) to try and fuck a foid due to them being in Party state 24/7 and drunk or just being literal strangers and so on

That Will be happenning around June and I'm in a literal looksmaxxing countdown as I need to try and maximize my potential before that occurs so I can have the best shot at It

Hope this forum Gets filled with more advice and members during this period

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
At the end if this year I'll be doing what most people do in Spain when finishing HS, going to "Mallorca" with the whole grade which is a Party island here in Spain and there Will be nigthclubs and parties and beaches 'n shiet

Basically that's my best shot (and everyone's shot tbh) to try and fuck a foid due to them being in Party state 24/7 and drunk or just being literal strangers and so on

That Will be happenning around June and I'm in a literal looksmaxxing countdown as I need to try and maximize my potential before that occurs so I can have the best shot at It

Good luck man.(y)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Most slayers are too NT and normified to come here tho
Why would we want more slayers? "Just take a shower brooo xdxdxdxd"

We don't need slayers, we need people Who know their shit, a slayer doesn't necessarily know, he usually doesn't as he is just slaying just because

I don't need any people here just doing threads about how they fuck wymyn, contribute or btfo

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Why would we want more slayers? "Just take a shower brooo xdxdxdxd"

We don't need slayers, we need people Who know their shit, a slayer doesn't necessarily know, he usually doesn't as he is just slaying just because

I don't need any people here just doing threads about how they fuck wymyn, contribute or btfo
I suppose that's a valid point. Maybe ascended/redpilled slayers would be better

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

I suppose that's a valid point. Maybe ascended/redpilled slayers would be better
Not even that, I don't need threads of the like "I'm 6'2" and 8.5" wrists and I get women" NO FUCKING CLUE LOLOLOL

At least you have given legit advice which an incel could also use which what we are searching here. If not he can always be of the likes "sciences proves this shit is attraction" or so

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Not even that, I don't need threads of the like "I'm 6'2" and 8.5" wrists and I get women" NO FUCKING CLUE LOLOLOL

At least you have given legit advice which an incel could also use which what we are searching here. If not he can always be of the likes "sciences proves this shit is attraction" or so
Yeah I don't think that would be good for moral here tbh

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
become this guy
maxresdefault.jpg

X

x69

?????? ????

I hope the best for you bud.

Really I want you to ascend. Use drugs like XTC and it will happen no problem

Users who are viewing this thread