Im on a subway and got reminded white's superiority once again

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
There was a girl on a train with white boyfriend she was literally glowing amongst asian people due to her superior defined orbitals and stereoscopic geometric facial structures. Thought she was an actual fucking angel or somewhat and she was even Hispanic maybe mestizo or whatever definitely with caucasian skull. She was brutally mogging every single asian girls in the train to the room of hades the greek god of the underworld across the styx river and back for hundred times. I'm done. I'm fucking done.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, MiroslavBulldosex, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
Yes, whites are the best race at everything.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, ZyzzReincarnate, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Hispanic mestizo =/= white lmao

For girls almost every race lookswise is superior to asians except for black girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Lumbersexual, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Hispanic mestizo =/= white lmao

For girls almost every race lookswise is superior to asians except for black girls.
Thought mestizo has white gene too. Her bone structure was so close looking to white's but only her skin was kinda dark.

Thought mestizo has white gene too. Her bone structure was so close looking to white's but only her skin was kinda dark.
They have some white admixture i believe

read every word and i regret it

jack-black-black-jack-21469274.png

Yeah. From now it's even sad for whitecels cope with asian waifu..
Sad for me too. I couldve coped whites are not attractive and settle with asian women until I saw the actual white woman
What's the reason?
lack of commas

3D8DD128 3AEB 4B6B 9A1C 023A65358DBA
do you think this guy would slay in korea ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, DidntRead and Mr manlet
asians are a race of asexuals, its impossible for them to have a dimorphic white facial structure without looking alien

asians are a race of asexuals, its impossible for them to have a dimorphic white facial structure without looking alien
They actually breed so much tho JFL
especially fucking chineses.
The most subhuman races which are curries and asians reproducing the most. Ironic.

They actually breed so much tho JFL
especially fucking chineses.
The most subhuman races which are curries and asians reproducing the most. Ironic.

here is a ricecel trying to emulate white facial structure using surgeries

View attachment 108367
here is a ricecel trying to emulate white facial structure using surgeries
His asian traits destroyed him brutally. Hes got typical high set and not projecting supraorbital ridge which makes his eyes shallow and not shaded.
whole orbital maxilla zygomatic structures are all vertically long and not projecting forward enough so we can feel theres no definition.
And asian brachycephaly makes chin wider but shorter vertically. Hes got that too. Short lower third and long middle third. Fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Time Travel and Petsmart
If you actually come here and compare to other races your expectation would be brutally destroyed.
Yellow fever is a prime example that males will fuck anything that has a vagina, dont understand it at all. There is literally no diversity in Asian females both structures wise and color wise, so they need to fraud as much as they can with makeup and hair color change

your average asian female

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
If you actually think those women are aesthetic get the fuck out of the forum
Why are you always coping. Koreans girls mog Latinas to oblivion.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead, MiroslavBulldosex and toolateforme
Yellow fever is a prime example that males will fuck anything that has a vagina, dont understand it at all. There is literally no diversity in Asian females both structures wise and color wise, so they need to fraud as much as they can with makeup and hair color change

your average asian female
View attachment 108375
On average, I feel it will be as disgusting as that tbh. They all wear makeups and get plastic surgeries and still getting mogged brutally by other racial women so fucking hard.
Why are you always coping. Koreans girls mog Latinas to oblivion.
ARE YOU FUCKIJG JOKING NOW???????

On average, I feel it will be as disgusting as that tbh. They all wear makeups and get plastic surgeries and still getting mogged brutally by other racial women so fucking hard.

Honestly, after seeing those "le makeup transfomrations" featuring asian females I developed a ptsd with regards to makeup

pure and literal attempt at trying to fraud your genes

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Th
Honestly, after seeing those "le makeup transfomrations" featuring asian females I developed a ptsd with regards to makeup
View attachment 108382

pure and literal attempt at trying to fraud your genes
The last pic is the korean average girl PSL. I'm pretty fucking sure.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
no we will create a neoincel race by genetically editing ourselves which will be more superior than any race that has every existed

no we will create a neoincel race by genetically editing ourselves which will be more superior than any race that has every existed
If neoincel can stop the bullet and fly it would be cool.

If neoincel can stop the bullet and fly it would be cool.
it will be a necessity after modern chad will get jealous and depressed and attempt to wipe out the neoincel

I'm not.

She is cute tho
there are girls cute like that... yes, reminds me of the girl that i was into once before.
but when white girl joins the room they all get destroyed somehow..

• +1
there are girls cute like that... yes, reminds me of the girl that i was into once before.
but when white girl joins the room they all get destroyed somehow..
Idk man. Probably cuz you're not used to them. White girls don't really do it for me... They are boring and they are actually all the same.

Idk man. Probably cuz you're not used to them. White girls don't really do it for me... They are boring and they are actually all the same.
maybe. whatever it is it doesnt change im miserable.

• +1
Noodlewhores are ugly af jfl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and toolateforme
Not only are asian women ugly they also have no ass or big tits to compensate. White and latina girls mog their SMV to oblivion.

Not only are asian women ugly they also have no ass or big tits to compensate. White and latina girls mog their SMV to oblivion.
so does asian males. its so repulsive to see my own race.

so does asian males. its so repulsive to see my own race.
I don't know if you're chinese man but I hate these maggots. Especially after witnessing the cruel dog eating festival. China needs to be nuked, dead serious.
Subhuman, small dick, manlet barbarians that cope by torturing animals. They've also copied every successful business in existence. A truly pathetic race if you ask me.

I don't know if you're chinese man but I hate these maggots. Especially after witnessing the cruel dog eating festival. China needs to be nuked, dead serious.
Subhuman, small dick, manlet barbarians that cope by torturing animals. They've also copied every successful business in existence. A truly pathetic race if you ask me.
yes. im korean and hate chinese as bad as you. and they are the most coping race ever among all three east asian countries. all those r/hapas and r/aznmasculinity are chinese

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
Just be like him bro
Yan yikuan 361f6d96 2220 43e4 9c80 13ddc2962d9 resize 750

he is hideous. BTS V is so much more aesthetic imo.
Yeah, your men can't compete with chad and tyrone in terms of masculinity so they resort to pretty boy maxing. And it does work. A lot of white JBs are crazy of kpop nowadays.

Yeah, your men can't compete with chad and tyrone in terms of masculinity so they resort to pretty boy maxing. And it does work. A lot of white JBs are crazy of kpop nowadays.
yeah when asian men try to be masculine it looks something fucking off due to their lack of brow ridges and effiminate eyes.

Out of all the asian countries, Korea has the most good looking people imo. Maybe plastic surgery plays a role in this but i don't know.

Out of all the asian countries, Korea has the most good looking people imo. Maybe plastic surgery plays a role in this but i don't know.
asians are all same ugly.

Try gymcelling