Im on a subway and got reminded white's superiority once again

asia is not curry..
girls are slutty for good looking men

shit doesnt change anything. only valid option could be surgery.
Bro you live in plastic surgery land, you definitely need to do something. Don't cope any more, you have options left.

Bro you live in plastic surgery land, you definitely need to do something.
what people gotta know is plastic surgery never be dramatic. especially for maxillary surgery, shits terrible. length is not possible to adjust, i kinda doubt about projetion too. theres no surgery for my shallow set eyes either.

what people gotta know is plastic surgery never be dramatic. especially for maxillary surgery, shits terrible. length is not possible to adjust, i kinda doubt about projetion too. theres no surgery for my shallow set eyes either.
What about eyebrow transplant ? If you can't fix eye shape do that instead. You should exhaust every option there is. I'd do that then if there's no hope left i would resort to hookers jfl

What about eyebrow transplant ? If you can't fix eye shape do that instead. You should try every option there is. I'd do that then if there's no hope left i would resort to hookers jfl
i was considering suicide for months, idk, if im gonna feeling like imma live yeah i must try every options.

i was considering suicide for months, idk, if im gonna feeling like imma live yeah i must try every options.
Yeah suicide should be the end of the line. You aren't there yet, trust me. It can get better. And if you had these thoughts for a long time, go to a site called LostAllHope.com
Killing yourself is not as simple as many think.

Yeah suicide should be the end of the line. You aren't there yet, trust me. It can get better. And if you had these thoughts for a long time, go to a site called LostAllHope.com
Killing yourself is not as simple as many think.
yeah ill visit the site. im visiting therapist again. i was visiting for year but i quit before.

yeah ill visit the site. im visiting therapist again. i was visiting for year but i quit before.

Have u gone to a consult with a plastic surgeon already, if u dont, WHY?

You should try micro dosing of LSD bro

Have u gone to a consult with a plastic surgeon already, if u dont, WHY?
ive gone to like 10 different doctors, i mainly discussed about my long midface but everyone said it is not fixable.
so i quit visiting doctors after that.
for the projection, i would need modified le fort 3 by dr.sinn

You should try micro dosing of LSD bro
No he shouldn't you autist. First rule of hallucinogens is to never ever take them while you're depressed or in bad emotional state. He can have a hell of a bad trip and develop psychosis and shit.

Last edited:
No he shouldn't you autist. First rule of hallucinogens is to never ever take them while you're depressed or in bad emotional state. He can have a hell of a bad trip and develop psychosis and shit.
Micro dosing can helps to cure depression on a chimical level

Micro dosing can helps to cure depression on a chimical level
i would try every drugs but, they are just impossible to get in my country. i would love to move to america

i would try every drugs but, they are just impossible to get in my country. i would love to move to america
Have you tried antidepressants man ? Or benzos like Xanax.

Have you tried antidepressants man ? Or benzos like Xanax.
i tried prozac. i dont think antidepressants will cure my problem.
so i will still get no sex and look subhuman but not feel it? i would rather feel my situation as possible as i can

i tried prozac. i dont think antidepressants will cure my problem.
so i will still get no sex and look subhuman but not feel it? i would rather feel my situation as possible as i can
This will lead to emotional overload and eventually suicide. You shouldn't allow the depression to take over.

whites were put on this earth to mog

This will lead to emotional overload and eventually suicide. You shouldn't allow the depression to take over.
if i literally want to kill myself, why would i try to stop it? i mean, logically..