Second biggest manlet in my team is 5’10, the rest are 6’-6’2

There are several guys who are 6’3-6’5 and gymcelled

There are maybe like 4 other guys who are 5’9, and 2 hyper manlets who are 5’6

Even the girls are fucking tall

I face mog the whole organisation tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TeenAscender, flippasav and 14 others
Are the tall guys jawlets? If u mean facemogging by eye area or some cringe shit like that ur coping. Irl only jaw and height matters

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28541, kovacs and 1 other person
Really ?

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, cmfanel, flippasav and 34 others
5’9 vs 6’4+ is fucking brutal - I know from experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel, Brootal and 4 others
Are the tall guys jawlets? If u mean facemogging by eye area or some cringe shit like that ur coping. Irl only jaw and height matters
They're just average facially

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 24444
5’9 vs 6’4+ is fucking brutal - I know from experience
not if you face and body mog them.

idk what it is with height and ‚mogging“ in this forum but i never felt mogged next to a tall guy who is uglier than me

funniest thing ever was when i got approached at the beach by a GL spanish girl and she said smth about putting me in her trunk and kidnapping me and my tall mate asked „why him and not me“ and she replied with „because hes better looking than you“. HOW WILL TALL NIGGAS COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NegativeNorwood, Chadlet666 and 3 others
Our top boss in INDIA is 198cm, my direct boss is 191cm in BENGALURU

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Office is majority white

Sweetheart, let me tell you something. You are not defined by the number of feet and inches that make up your height. It's your personality, your talent, your determination, your charm that makes you stand out. Look at Tom Cruise, he's not the tallest guy around, but boy does he have presence. And you know why? Because he owns who he is. He doesn't let his height define him, and neither should you. Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Stand tall, metaphorically, and face the world head on. You've got this!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472, Hirekdr and 12 others
Office is majority white

Average height is 6'2. Water - tier knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and datboijj
Go on a public venue and take a pic of the guys then.
I live in Asia so I won't see white people. Anyway I did it, next question

Go on a public venue and take a pic of the guys then.
Most guys look like dogshit

you only gotta be HTN tier to slay in real life, provided you have all the other shit in check like social circle, gymcelled, low inhb ect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 27472, Darwined and 2 others
Most guys look like dogshit

you only gotta be HTN tier to slay in real life, provided you have all the other shit in check like social circle, gymcelled, low inhb ect
Most guys are shredded, 6'2 and have good facial development. They literally get 30 likes in the first hour of Tinder

I live in Asia so I won't see white people. Anyway I did it, next question
View attachment 2332272
“Stop coping dude, this is how the average white dude on the street looks like, btw I don’t live in a white populated country, but trust me”

Seems Legit Martin Freeman GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 24444
“Stop coping dude, this is how the average white dude on the street looks like, btw I don’t live in a white populated country, but trust me”

Seems Legit Martin Freeman GIF
Do you want me to keep posting creepshots of white people I saw? I can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, User49, GetShrekt and 6 others
So guys under 5' 5" are micro-manlets

Whats the frequency of 190 cm/6'3 guys ? How many people are that height at bengaluru

Everytime I see you , there is a white male chad on your pfp
And now youre saying this
Find allah asap
I mean MTN gets 30+ likes in the first hour of Tinder so...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can keep posting pics of gl white dudes, but it doesn’t mean that’s what the average guy looks like lol.
I meet this type of people in my Mongolian shithole now imagine how white people in the west look like

I meet this type of people in my Mongolian shithole now imagine how white people in the west look like
Dude I’ve stacyfished on Tinder here in Spain and while I saw a lot of moggers, the vast majority of guys were mtns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Dude I’ve stacyfished on Tinder here in Spain and while I saw a lot of moggers, the vast majority of guys were mtns.
MTN is this + Spain is not a white country

• JFL
Reactions: User49, Pikabro and 5.5psl
Whats the frequency of 190 cm/6'3 guys ? How many people are that height at bengaluru @BombayVikings

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 24444
Rofl you are delusional, that guy would clean up Tinder with NT pics, haven’t you seen Niko results?
Yes because average guy is the slayer unlike this forum tries to portray

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes because average guy is the slayer unlike this forum tries to portray
It’s not lol, even if we exclude the non NT incel outcasts and low class people the average guy still doesn’t look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Whats the frequency of 190 cm/6'3 guys ? How many people are that height at bengaluru @BombayVikings
Not uncommon but not like you would feel short after 5'8 or so either, also most taller guys here are either small skulled or narrow shouldered or just pretty bad looking. Usually at the clubs, my height is around 80-90th percentile at 177cm and my 184cm friend tends to be the tallest barring 2-3 exceptions (but those outliers will always be there too).

Accuse your company of racism and ask them to be more inclusive. The height mog will feel good when you see 5'4 Bengalis and Brazilians join your team.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Pikabro and Deleted member 24444
Never measured it but it’s massive, I have insane reach for a manlet
You should have taken the CTE pill and got into boxing. Would have been successful with your reach

How come man ? What i am witnessing is that average is near in 5'11 am in a upper middle class state in rajasthan . And a lot of up
Not uncommon but not like you would feel short after 5'8 or so either, also most taller guys here are either small skulled or narrow shouldered or just pretty bad looking. Usually at the clubs, my height is around 80-90th percentile at 177cm and my 184cm friend tends to be the tallest barring 2-3 exceptions (but those outliers will always be there too).
Students here as well i notice so many people near this height and it tapers of afterwards . I just saw a 6ft girl yesterday was a nightmare. She had a regular sized bag on her shoulder and it looked so small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
How come man ? What i am witnessing is that average is near in 5'11 am in a upper middle class state in rajasthan . And a lot of uttar pradesh
Students here as well i notice so many people near this height and it tapers of afterwards . I just saw a 6ft girl yesterday was a nightmare. She had a regular sized bag on her shoulder and it looked so small. I am talking about zoomers though . My sample size age range is fully between 17 to 21

How come man ? What i am witnessing is that average is near in 5'11 am in a upper middle class state in rajasthan . And a lot of up

Students here as well i notice so many people near this height and it tapers of afterwards . I just saw a 6ft girl yesterday was a nightmare. She had a regular sized bag on her shoulder and it looked so small
I don't focus only on the outliers, that is aspie as fuck. I have travelled a few countries and yes, you will see the occasional 2m tall dude with a superman-esque face but that is nowhere close to the average. Even the average white dude is like 5'9-5'11 that doesn't reflect the standards here in any way whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall