I’m one of the biggest manlets at work

You are retarded if u think the average white guy looks like this. Actually go to a white country and see for yourself
Fuck it, @St.TikTokcel we need to get gopros and take a flight to Denmark or Norway to prove that avg guy is not some subhuman manlet

• JFL
Reactions: User49, St.TikTokcel and House Lannister
What do u think is the closest way of making money for dude by 25 so that he can buy a house and if he wants atleast 50,000 rs per month after joining college ? Any way to make such money?? I will be able to get atleast a top 2000 rank in jee in 2024 . Ur a rich guy maybe u got some knowledge @BombayVikings

What do u think is the closest way of making money for dude by 25 so that he can buy a house and if he wants atleast 50,000 rs per month after joining college ? Any way to make such money?? I will be able to get atleast a top 2000 rank in jee in 2024 . Ur a rich guy maybe u got some knowledge @BombayVikings
if ur going to an IIT, you should focus on 3L+ per month JFL. Investing in real estate is a pathetic idea in India, very poor cash flows here for residential properties unless you can find great deals, commercial properties are a hit or miss. And the whole idea of purchasing your own house at an early age and then paying mortgages has lost its sheen. It's a boomer concept when there were bargain deals, tons of inherited wealth, a booming market post great depression etc, now it's more about getting working towards an income level of 2L+ and treating real estate like somewhat liquid large cap stocks/ bonds, using them as a cash cow and holding unless the valuation skyrockets enough to scout for better deals. Your own house is a liability, its like buying a car and wait till 35+ at least.
And no I am not rich, I make like 1.2L a month.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevergymcelling
If that's MTN then what are you ?
Significantly below average like I have been saying recently
Also post what you consider chad
De Poot, him and this guy in the same series of candids.
9B98AEFD 598A 4F03 8538 4344B76D6559 FD39693E 8301 49D3 AE62 7B5B6B9E8855

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I mean as an undergraduate how to earn that sum and also i am very poor my dad earns 15-20 thousand per month .we live in a very small house hence i need a house to atleast get married and live their and in a good place. Do u think an iit undergraduate can earn. And i feel i can learn a work very fast comparedto others.i mean actual real life and business
if ur going to an IIT, you should focus on 3L+ per month JFL. Investing in real estate is a pathetic idea in India, very poor cash flows here for residential properties unless you can find great deals, commercial properties are a hit or miss. And the whole idea of purchasing your own house at an early age and then paying mortgages has lost its sheen. It's a boomer concept when there were bargain deals, tons of inherited wealth, a booming market post great depression etc, now it's more about getting working towards an income level of 2L+ and treating real estate like somewhat liquid large cap stocks/ bonds, using them as a cash cow and holding unless the valuation skyrockets enough to scout for better deals. Your own house is a liability, its like buying a car and wait till 35+ at least.
And no I am not rich, I make like 1.2L a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I mean as an undergraduate how to earn that sum and also i am very poor my dad earns 15-20 thousand per month .we live in a very small house hence i need a house to atleast get married and live their and in a good place. Do u think an iit undergraduate can earn. And i feel i can learn a work very fast comparedto others.i mean actual real life and business
work on getting the active income (a good degree and job) in proper shape for now and uplifting your family's financial status for the next few years, investing and your own house is not a priority yet. In fact, investing or purchasing your own place is not a priority at all at that income level. You could rent a much better place than now once you graduate. And give it a decade before you purchase your own place. As an undergrad from an IIT, you could aim for 1.5L+ right away tbh. Even if you go to a somewhat decent tier-2/3 uni and work hard there, you could get there. Reiterating, right now an education towards a much healthier income stream should be your priority in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Everytime I see you , there is a white male chad on your pfp
And now youre saying this
Find allah asap
He’s gay like most chad worshippers on this site

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
5'9 is ultra giga manlet indian immigrant curry tier height so no surprise

Brutal ask amnesia advice for lift.

you finally got a job ?

Is it like a sales job or something?

Office is majority white

Second biggest manlet in my team is 5’10, the rest are 6’-6’2

There are several guys who are 6’3-6’5 and gymcelled

There are maybe like 4 other guys who are 5’9, and 2 hyper manlets who are 5’6

Even the girls are fucking tall

I face mog the whole organisation tho
How tall y u?

Most guys look like dogshit

you only gotta be HTN tier to slay in real life, provided you have all the other shit in check like social circle, gymcelled, low inhb ect
Social circle in UK lol that takes out over half of guys .