I’m only 5’11 and height mog everyone

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Seriously starting to like ethnics
I feel like a king among peasants
Only 5’11 but still taller than everyone

Not hard to heightmog bcz Trudeau replaced whites with Indians/Asians (pic I took at a grocery store, yes this is Canada)
E5F446EC DB94 43DD 8337 B0D023302314

Tbh I’m starting to like ethnics, imagine being taller than everyone around you, you just feel so powerful

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard and 18 others

Not hard to heightmog bcz Trudeau replaced whites with Indians/Asians (pic I took at grocery store, yes this is Canada) View attachment 1788878

Tbh I’m starting to like ethnics, imagine being taller than everyone around you, you just feel so powerful
Thank god for Trudeaus work I feel like a god amongst ethnics

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
Not that hard when you're surrounded by 5'2 Filipinos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: P4fivee, Beetlejuice, Hikicel69 and 7 others

Not hard to heightmog bcz Trudeau replaced whites with Indians/Asians (pic I took at grocery store, yes this is Canada) View attachment 1788878

aren't you black?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829, Chadeep and 1 other person
Half of them punjabi Indians … you can see one of them wearing a black turban and AirPods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
When I was at the movie thetre yesterday me and my dad stood next to this Filipino family and we height mogged them all by over a foot my dad was probably close to two feet taller then that dudes foid not to mention there kids were Manlet asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Half of them punjabi Indians … you can see one of them wearing a black turban and AirPods
All kinds of East Indians live semi near me like 30mins away in there own neighborhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Go to a highwchool and you will be mogged a lot like me i am 5’11 and i got mog all the time at highschool fuck i wanna shoot myself

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Go to a highwchool and you will be mogged a lot like me i am 5’11 and i got mog all the time at highschool fuck i wanna shoot myself
High schools here are 95% ethnic

• +1
Southern Ontario ?
I’m east coastcel I can take a boat to portland or Boston and be there in a few hours, ethnics have to stay here for a year before they move to the promise land of Ontario

• +1
High schools here are 95% ethnic
Not mine, mines white asf but that’s just because most people who live in my neighborhood are white, I had 0 Asians in my classes and 1 Indian 1 black

• +1
I’m east coastcel I can take a boat to portland or Boston and be there in a few hours, ethnics have to stay here for a year before they move to the promise land of Ontario
Sad there are even ethnics in Quebec/east coast :pepefrown:
Fucking trudoo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Erik-Jón
If you look very closely you can see @Tinydragon98 in the background
nigger im not even indian dude. do i look like a shitskin mumbai dravidian cleaner to u

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
Sad there are even ethnics in Quebec/east coast :pepefrown:
Fucking trudoo
I went to cape breton for vacation because my retarfed family from Ontario wanted to go and I literally got approched there by a group of college girls and saw more ethnics then I ever saw before

• So Sad
I went to cape breton for vacation because my retarfed family from Ontario wanted to go and I literally got approched there by a group of college girls and saw more ethnics then I ever saw before
I went to smaller town and saw soo many Indians and Asians , they’re everywhere

• +1
nigger im not even indian dude. do i look like a shitskin mumbai dravidian cleaner to u
I can't differentiate between Indians and Filipinos unless I'm looking at their face.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Erik-Jón
I went to smaller town and saw soo many Indians and Asians , they’re everywhere
I don’t like it tbh I get scared when I see black people especially I didn’t see 1 for like 2 months then saw one and I almost pissed myself, I like seeing Filipinos though and walking right next to them they go to my waist

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, galego123 and 2 others
t
I can't differentiate between Indians and Filipinos unless I'm looking at their face.
tbh indians and filipinos are both subhuman races. but dude i dont look like fking @RabidRosaries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BoneDensity
I don’t like it tbh I get scared when I see black people especially I didn’t see 1 for like 2 months then saw one and I almost pissed myself, I like seeing Filipinos though and walking right next to them they go to my waist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
Aren't punjabis like 6ft2 average, or is that bs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deprived, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

Not hard to heightmog bcz Trudeau replaced whites with Indians/Asians (pic I took at a grocery store, yes this is Canada) View attachment 1788878

I say the same thing. When I see pakis, Nigerians and Arabs I get all giddy inside as I height mogg all of them being 5’11 nothing makes me feel better than walking down the street past 1k Indians and Nigerians only to be a full head above both :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7580
My college is mostly white so I don't feel tall at 5'11, I feel quite average. I'm not saying it's a bad height bc it's not but...could've been better.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, PrinceLuenLeoncur and incel194012940

Not hard to heightmog bcz Trudeau replaced whites with Indians/Asians (pic I took at a grocery store, yes this is Canada) View attachment 1788878

jfl at that pic

• JFL
Canada Will be 90% indian in 2050

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580