IM ONLY ASCENDING FOR A MTB HIJABI

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
4,143
Reputation
8,098
ID COME BACK TO ISLAM FOR A HIJABI MTB I SWEAE
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D02, kbj, iblamexyz and 7 others
@Mansur
@SecularIslamist
@Bat
@jflmeister
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, lowinhibragecel, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
need that habibi ass
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and pexy
arab girls are jiggly asf
 
  • Love it
Reactions: pexy
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, lowinhibragecel, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
A foid shouldnt be the reason you embracing faith but a well mannered/ educated woman would def have a positive impact on you
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, lowinhibragecel, Bat and 2 others
A foid shouldnt be the reason you embracing faith but a well mannered/ educated woman would def have a positive impact on you
100% I AGREE

I JUST NEED A GOOD GIRL TO SAVE ME

MAYBE THEY CAN

AS LONG AS I CAN MAKE MY WAY BACK

THARS ALLVTHAT M,ATTERS
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, shedontluv-U and Mansur
A foid shouldnt be the reason you embracing faith but a well mannered/ educated woman would def have a positive impact on you
well mannered/ educated
would def have a positive impact on you
Joker laugh
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Mansur and pexy
A foid shouldnt be the reason you embracing faith but a well mannered/ educated woman would def have a positive impact on you
you’re muslim aswell bhai?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Mai Sakurajima., Mansur and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: supremeltn, lowinhibragecel, Mai Sakurajima. and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Mai Sakurajima., pexy and 1 other person
I HAVE ALOT OPF RELIGIPUS GUILT
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, shedontluv-U and Mai Sakurajima.
Are you white
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and pexy
i would islammaxx but i want to commit zina
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and pexy
water
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Mai Sakurajima.
@Mai Sakurajima. is this a girl or a dude i can't tell 😢
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Mai Sakurajima.
I’m a revert bhai, since 2022.
You have secured your ticket to heaven, what particularly has made you embracing the faith?

To this day I dont understand Non-believers still refusing to accept their Religions being flawed,

I do understand that they dont want to live by the rules and simply enjoying life but that many?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, Mai Sakurajima. and Bat
@Mai Sakurajima. is this a girl or a dude i can't tell 😢
BRO IM A DUDE

@Mansur @SecularIslamist TEWLL THEM
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and IOD
You have secured your ticket to heaven, what particularly has made you embracing the faith?
Used to be agnostic, ended up researching both christianity and islam for months, then decided islam was the one for me.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and pexy
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, IOD and Mai Sakurajima.
speaking in all caps -> gotta be a girl behind the screen :feelshah:
Anyone with a 2025 jd is probably a male anyways, the forum began getting overpopulated with females during 2026
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD and pexy
speaking in all caps -> gotta be a girl behind the screen :feelshah:
a few weirdos have accused me of being a girl when i had that puking avi

some dudes be hopeful is all i'm saying jfl
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD, pexy and Mai Sakurajima.
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Mai Sakurajima.
im only ascending for an ltb slav
 
SAME HAHHA

ID FEEL TOO GUILTY COMMITING ZINA THEN REVERTING

ITS A TOUGH CHOICE

Why commiting Zina when you have a girl you truly like

BRO IM A DUDE

@Mansur @SecularIslamist TEWLL THEM

Ngl I would also not be fully confident by looking at the avi but yes he is


Used to be agnostic, ended up researching both christianity and islam for months, then decided islam was the one for me.

Mirin, people respecting/embracing Islam is always a sign of someone with high Intillect
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, pexy and Bat
100% I AGREE

I JUST NEED A GOOD GIRL TO SAVE ME

MAYBE THEY CAN

AS LONG AS I CAN MAKE MY WAY BACK

THARS ALLVTHAT M,ATTERS
Come back to Islam brah
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Mansur
Why commiting Zina when you have a girl you truly like#
IO DONT THINK I CXAN FIND A GIRL WHO TRULY DESIRES ME
Ngl I would also not be fully confident by looking at the avi but yes he is
HAHA

IT REPRESNETS ME WELL

MAYBE UIM JUST A BUTXH OR SUM
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansur
A foid shouldnt be the reason you embracing faith but a well mannered/ educated woman would def have a positive impact on you
arab/muslim girls are brainwashed
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
14
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
roymustang
Replies
14
Views
65
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
lifeless
Replies
4
Views
37
ThreemlTestADay
T
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
144
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top