IM OUT HERE STRUGGLING AND U GOT NIGGAS LIKE THIS

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶

U SEE DAT UGLY ASS NIGGA SUBHUMAN FOOL. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHILE IM HERE LONELYYYYYYYY

FUARKKK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5746, ShortMulatto and 8 others
why is there a vm infront of the link

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9391
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShortMulatto, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Looks theory debunked!!!!! 😲😲😲😲

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 4797
ethnic foid = man

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Shrek2OnDvD, alriodai and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up

The foid u worship tries her best to look ethic

Cope tbh. It's either white with blonde hair / lightbrown blue or green eyes, or a man.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing and wristcel
He’s obviously a gang leader with all that cash he’s flexing...

I’m going to post the link again. Just Remember anytime you see a guy with a gf:
Thread 'I never want to hear or read the word 'girlfriend' again, ever.'
https://lookism.net/threads/i-never-want-to-hear-or-read-the-word-girlfriend-again-ever.168660/
5431.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5431 and Deleted member 6128
@Blackmannnns do you know where the boyfriend lives ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The comments are blackpilled as usual.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 6128
I’m going to post the link again. Just Remember anytime you see a guy with a gf:
Thread 'I never want to hear or read the word 'girlfriend' again, ever.'
https://lookism.net/threads/i-never-want-to-hear-or-read-the-word-girlfriend-again-ever.168660/
I just read it and tbh, it's a lot of generalizing. He's acting like all women act like sluts even though it's clearly not the case, and not all women like the same type of men and not all women like men for the same reasons.

Also, I feel like that type of stuff is what incels/black pill losers use to cope with the fact that they are single. Because, there are lots of guys who are below average in looks due to genetic deformities who make minimum wage and still get to have a girlfriend who is attractive according to them and loves them (makes out with them and has sex with them a lot). Just because some ugly guys get cucked doesn't mean all ugly guys get cucked.

Sluts/Thots are usually very easy to spot by how they dress and how they act in public, this means that the worst girls you can date, the ones who are the most likely to cheat on you for a better looking guy on impulse, they are easy to avoid. So, it's easy to not be in that situation, and when you know what to look for, it's easy to dump a bad girlfriend and not waste years of your life with her. I know lots of couples who have been together for a long time even when the guy is so ugly that most users here would tell him that it's over.

When women say that they don't like the men that incels describe as Chad, what they're really saying is that they don't have all the same tastes and what they like as a whole can never be truly defined because they don't all like the same things.

Then, usually as a response to this, incels will use the tinder experiment as an example but it's not realistic at all because the women who are on Tinder are not the same women you would find in real life, they are often crazy or more boring than the women you would meet in real life. I have a friend who used to be very successful with tinder back in 2015 and 2016 but he has moved on from the platform because he felt like he had hooked up enough and wanted to get into a serious relationship but most of the girls on tinder would have made the worst partners.

Women don't get into relationships for money, that is a MGTOW lie that was made up to help the MGTOW community justify their beliefs and lifestyle. Gold diggers do exist but they don't represent the majority because it's a very unnatural and weird dynamic and most women could not put up with that lifestyle for very long even if they tried.

The problem with echochambers like looksmax, lookism and reddit is that it's easy to get lied to and believe it and then you become so convinced that what you read online is true that it becomes your new reality and you become so disconnected from reality that you are then unable to enjoy life to the fullest. You have dreams and you have goals but you let yourself be convinced by the wrong people that what you want can't be done so instead, you give up and judge other people.

I know this because I have been making the same mistake for the past 4 years, I was so naive at 18, to think that the internet held the answers that I was looking for, in reality, if I had just lived a normal life, I would have been way happier, I regret letting those echochambers brainwash me so easily.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 5698 and 10 others
I just read it and tbh, it's a lot of generalizing. He's acting like all women act like sluts even though it's clearly not the case, and not all women like the same type of men and not all women like men for the same reasons.

Also, I feel like that type of stuff is what incels/black pill losers use to cope with the fact that they are single. Because, there are lots of guys who are below average in looks due to genetic deformities who make minimum wage and still get to have a girlfriend who is attractive according to them and loves them (makes out with them and has sex with them a lot). Just because some ugly guys get cucked doesn't mean all ugly guys get cucked.

Sluts/Thots are usually very easy to spot by how they dress and how they act in public, this means that the worst girls you can date, the ones who are the most likely to cheat on you for a better looking guy on impulse, they are easy to avoid. So, it's easy to not be in that situation, and when you know what to look for, it's easy to dump a bad girlfriend and not waste years of your life with her. I know lots of couples who have been together for a long time even when the guy is so ugly that most users here would tell him that it's over.

When women say that they don't like the men that incels describe as Chad, what they're really saying is that they don't have all the same tastes and what they like as a whole can never be truly defined because they don't all like the same things.

Then, usually as a response to this, incels will use the tinder experiment as an example but it's not realistic at all because the women who are on Tinder are not the same women you would find in real life, they are often crazy or more boring than the women you would meet in real life. I have a friend who used to be very successful with tinder back in 2015 and 2016 but he has moved on from the platform because he felt like he had hooked up enough and wanted to get into a serious relationship but most of the girls on tinder would have made the worst partners.

Women don't get into relationships for money, that is a MGTOW lie that was made up to help the MGTOW community justify their beliefs and lifestyle. Gold diggers do exist but they don't represent the majority because it's a very unnatural and weird dynamic and most women could not put up with that lifestyle for very long even if they tried.

The problem with echochambers like looksmax, lookism and reddit is that it's easy to get lied to and believe it and then you become so convinced that what you read online is true that it becomes your new reality and you become so disconnected from reality that you are then unable to enjoy life to the fullest. You have dreams and you have goals but you let yourself be convinced by the wrong people that what you want can't be done so instead, you give up and judge other people.

I know this because I have been making the same mistake for the past 4 years, I was so naive at 18, to think that the internet held the answers that I was looking for, in reality, if I had just lived a normal life, I would have been way happier, I regret letting those echochambers brainwash me so easily.
U write paragraphs for every reply u make

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 5698, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Blackpill= Status>ALL

Looks and height are only huge because they give a ton of status on first impression, but girls pussy get wet for status not looks, their brains arent like men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
U write paragraphs for every reply u make
Tbh, I come up with the essay by accident due to the medication that I take and I think while I write it and come up with new insights that I never thought about before. Then I bookmark it to be able to come back to it at a later date. Soon, I'm going to make copies of all my best posts to be able to read them once in a while, they contain answers to some of the questions that I have been asking myself for many years.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Clark69, manletofpeace81 and 2 others
she's pretty cute. Lucky little fella

• +1
Blackpill= Status>ALL

Looks and height are only huge because they give a ton of status on first impression, but girls pussy get wet for status not looks, their brains arent like men.
True
Height and Face give status not to mention Humans are a societal species those who have a high rank within this society are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

badboy game confirmed lol
Just pretend to be a gangster and you can bang hot teenagers?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 1338, Yliaster and 1 other person
True
Height and Face give status not to mention Humans are a societal species those who have a high rank within this society are attractive

Its also why white men do so well in Asia and South America, but not so much in USA. They have a cultural status in those places, that they have lost a lot of in USA.

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N and Deleted member 6128
just fuck good theory

Cope. There is a thread on co. About guy who lived with a chad landlord who regularly had sex with girls bf. Dual mating strategy is an actually academic concept plus there are videos of girls talking about how they had sex with alpha hot guys and then settled with a provider later on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
She is very sexy and he is very subhuman how could this be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, ChestBrah and Deleted member 4797
View attachment 885307
View attachment 885309

View attachment 885317

badboy game confirmed lol
Just pretend to be a gangster and you can bang hot teenagers?

This is why earlier I asked where the boyfriend lives.I'm guessing he probably lives in California
guys like this do well with women out there by thugmaxxing and ghettomaxxing,even First from Incelmatics
said that everytime he goes outside or to places,he sees guys who would be considered Incels,with girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 4797
Just be latino

Cope. There is a thread on co. About guy who lived with a chad landlord who regularly had sex with girls bf. Dual mating strategy is an actually academic concept plus there are videos of girls talking about how they had sex with alpha hot guys and then settled with a provider later on.
Yes but you can be the alpha character without looking good. Women use simps for money and high status guys for sex, IF they can't get into relationship with the high status guy. The happiest girls are the ones who can keep what they consider a high status guy in a relationship, they never cheat unless the guy loses his status over her (gets bitched up).

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 6128
Yes but you can be the alpha character without looking good. Women use simps for money and high status guys for sex, IF they can't get into relationship with the high status guy. The happiest girls are the ones who can keep what they consider a high status guy in a relationship, they never cheat unless the guy loses his status over her (gets bitched up).
Jeff bezozs got divorced raped. Brad Pitt got cucked. I’m sorry but it doesn’t matter if your high status women can do whatever they want cause they hold all the power in a relationship in the 21st century. Jeremy Meeks the guy from Venice beach all got women but where considered low status. They got that cause of their looks. Poor chad can just hop on tinder and out slay any high status guy. Honestly I’m tired of arguing with redpill logic. Looking Good equal= Alpha cause dimorphism equals high fighting success. Some balding 5’2 rich Manlet will still be subconsciously made fun of because of his looks besides there is always a chad who is probably equal in status and money to him who outcompetes him.Again sick of arguing with redpillers
when it’s be proven looks are the most important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 4797
when will it be mine turn

D:<

• +1
lookstheory debunked

Jeff bezozs got divorced raped. Brad Pitt got cucked. I’m sorry but it doesn’t matter if your high status women can do whatever they want cause they hold all the power in a relationship in the 21st century. Jeremy Meeks the guy from Venice beach all got women but where considered low status. They got that cause of their looks. Poor chad can just hop on tinder and out slay any high status guy. Honestly I’m tired of arguing with redpill logic. Looking Good equal= Alpha cause dimorphism equals high fighting success. Some balding 5’2 rich Manlet will still be subconsciously made fun of because of his looks besides there is always a chad who is probably equal in status and money to him who outcompetes him.Again sick of arguing with redpillers
when it’s be proven looks are the most important.

Bro you dont have to be annoyed when arguing with me, I come from logic and nothing else, no emotions or copes. I agree a lot of redpillers are coping, because they dont understand their own philosophy or women, so their beliefs are actually based on hoping its true not thinking its true.

Im not some coper, I analyse the World like maths, over my life I went from Bluepill > Blackpill (6years) > 'Redpill'. I say in quotations, because most these guys are 'fake alpha' types who really dont have any game at all, guys with true game rarely post on the internet about it.

Now onto your post. First of all, its not about Looking Good=Alpha cause dimorphism equals fight success. Humans are a social species, not fighting. If we were fighting species, we wouldn't evolve over time to have lower fight success (Silverbacks would fuck any humans up easily). Mike Tyson, he got cheated on by a guy with far less dimorphism or high fight success traits, by Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt got cucked, but why? He is very handsome, and his looks haven't faded, he's aging very well. But still he got cucked. Thats because he is a simp in his personality. He doesn't have a high status personality.

Watch that, timestamped at 55:44, watch up to 56:30, this is before it was known there were any issues in their relationship.'Redpill' thinking predicted they would break up all the way back in 2008.

Now Jeff Bezos, he has high status superficially (first impression, same way as Mike Tyson and Brad Pitt do), so that gives him more opportunities. However, unless he has the most important thing, high status personality a.k.a. game (not putting on an act, genuinely behaving superior to women without tryharding because he feels that way), then of course he would get cucked.

Jeremy Meeks blew up and got high status superficially, I wont deny that looks give you tremendous more opportunities because of the first impression. However, it still wont stop you getting cucked unless you have some pimpness to you.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir
Some balding 5’2 rich Manlet will still be subconsciously made fun of because of his looks besides there is always a chad who is probably equal in status and money to him who outcompetes him.
Rodolfo “Cheyenne” Cadena, who at the age of fifteen stabbed a local gang rival to death outside a dance hall in Bakersfield, is widely known as a cofounder of the Mexican Mafia. He was only FIVE-FOOT FOUR and weighed 120 pounds, but he was a handsome, natural leader with tremendous energy, high intelligence, a hair-trigger temper, and undisputed presence.

Cheyenne Cadena arrived on the lower yard and was met by a six-foot-five, 300-pound black inmate who planted a kiss on his face and announced that this scrawny teenager would now be his “bitch.” Chy returned a short time later, walked up to the unsuspecting predator, and stabbed him to death with a jailhouse knife, or shank. There were more than a thousand inmates on the yard. No witnesses stepped forward, and only one dead man entertained the idea that Cadena was anyone’s bitch.*

U SEE DAT UGLY ASS NIGGA SUBHUMAN FOOL. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHILE IM HERE LONELYYYYYYYY

FUARKKK
Ngl. Some dudes are mad lucky out here. Getting these pretty ass gfs while I’m struggling to even get a low tier Becky. They prolly moneymaxx or sum. Or the girl virtue signal date them.

• +1
Rodolfo “Cheyenne” Cadena, who at the age of fifteen stabbed a local gang rival to death outside a dance hall in Bakersfield, is widely known as a cofounder of the Mexican Mafia. He was only FIVE-FOOT FOUR and weighed 120 pounds, but he was a handsome, natural leader with tremendous energy, high intelligence, a hair-trigger temper, and undisputed presence.

Cheyenne Cadena arrived on the lower yard and was met by a six-foot-five, 300-pound black inmate who planted a kiss on his face and announced that this scrawny teenager would now be his “bitch.” Chy returned a short time later, walked up to the unsuspecting predator, and stabbed him to death with a jailhouse knife, or shank. There were more than a thousand inmates on the yard. No witnesses stepped forward, and only one dead man entertained the idea that Cadena was anyone’s bitch.*
First he was handsome aka he had a good face which means halo effect. Second he has to stab the Tyrone. If it was a fist fight it would have been over. Guns knives were all invented so that the lesser dimorphic low fighting chance males could have equal ground. Women are programmed to seek genetics that entail dimorphism, health. The Tyrone would be naturally attractive aka he would just exist. Again though this guy had face so still proves looks. And lastly cherry-picking greycel. Most women will chose a tall handsome well endowed chad over some criminal manlet. This is a blackpill forum not cherry-pick to prove some redpill points.

That girl is fucking sexy, tbh. I'm raging

I agree but even girls who are not sluts have a high chance to cheat on you or leave you if they meet that one Chad of their dream and he show interest in them. Usually those girls who are not slut dump you and convince themselves that they didn't dump you for Chad so they can feel OK doing it.

Keep crying for this giga slayer while he bans hot bitches and fuck more hot bitches while you guys look better make paragraphs on how this is possible jfl, mirin him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
Keep crying for this giga slayer while he bans hot bitches and fuck more hot bitches while you guys look better make paragraphs on how this is possible jfl, mirin him
yeah, he's living the dream tbh
She's very hot and i bet he's got many like her on the go
We all need to drug deal maxx, tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
yeah, he's living the dream tbh
She's very hot and i bet he's got many like her on the go
We all need to drug deal maxx, tbh
No dont jfl trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
First he was handsome aka he had a good face which means halo effect. Second he has to stab the Tyrone. If it was a fist fight it would have been over. Guns knives were all invented so that the lesser dimorphic low fighting chance males could have equal ground. Women are programmed to seek genetics that entail dimorphism, health. The Tyrone would be naturally attractive aka he would just exist. Again though this guy had face so still proves looks. And lastly cherry-picking greycel. Most women will chose a tall handsome well endowed chad over some criminal manlet. This is a blackpill forum not cherry-pick to prove some redpill points.

The only thing girls care about is who the winners are. They just wait at the finish line and fuck the winner. THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW HE WON. All that matters is TODAY hhe won, which means his genetics are the highest quality in TODAYS World.

By ur logic ogres would be the sex symbols of todays World, but we both know thats not true. Why? Because ogres are not the biggest winners in the World anymore, they havent been for a long time. What matters more is social iq, high iq, darktriadmaxing. These traits bring you more success TODAY than being an ogre with an average brain.

Again, if not, why arent girls lining up to fuck Brock Lesnar? Where are all the posters and instagram profiles worshipping him?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 6128 and alriodai
I agree but even girls who are not sluts have a high chance to cheat on you or leave you if they meet that one Chad of their dream and he show interest in them. Usually those girls who are not slut dump you and convince themselves that they didn't dump you for Chad so they can feel OK doing it.
Chad has to make her feel more inferior to him on just a first impression, than you have over the entire relationship. Unless uve been a simp, instead of pimping, she wont want to cheat on you with Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6128
This was made up by the manosphere, it never actually happens in real life. Women don't cheat because they find a hotter guy, they cheat when they want to leave you but are too cowardly to be straightforward about it. They don't leave you because of another guy, they leave you because they are sick of being with you, or in some cases, to go back to their ex.

• +1
The only thing girls care about is who the winners are. They just wait at the finish line and fuck the winner. THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW HE WON. All that matters is TODAY hhe won, which means his genetics are the highest quality in TODAYS World.

By ur logic ogres would be the sex symbols of todays World, but we both know thats not true. Why? Because ogres are not the biggest winners in the World anymore, they havent been for a long time. What matters more is social iq, high iq, darktriadmaxing. These traits bring you more success TODAY than being an ogre with an average brain.

Again, if not, why arent girls lining up to fuck Brock Lesnar? Where are all the posters and instagram profiles worshipping him?
The only thing that matters is looks you redpill coper. Yes men like Brock lesnar are overly masculine. Most chads like Chris hemsworth have dimorphic traits like height broad shoulders good jaw etc. I should clarify most chads are a mix of masculine and feminine. Just lol if you think dark triad is going to make you outplay when there are chad bums. I don’t see dark triad working for Nathan Larson. The stuff you mentioned only works when you have the proper looks. Meeks is the ultimate proof of looks. Dude was a poor thug who went to jail who became famous because of his looks while other rich men had to kill themselves to get to positions like he had. Just lol at thinking IQ makes you attractive when it’s been disproven. Keep coping you redpill shill when they’re are chads like the guy in Venice beach who aren’t dark triad don’t have high iq and still slay due to face. Looks is the most important to improve.