Im planning on killing myself currently

Really? Because in my left hand the difference between index and ring is even greater. :Comfy:
Because its the left hand i think that the most changes are, in mine ring is longer slightly on my left hand, on the right they are the same lenght

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
What's your ratio looks like 0.86 or so
How do you guys measure? from where? I'll check rn. I just want to be 100% I'm doing it right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
How do you guys measure? from where? I'll check rn. I just want to be 100% I'm doing it right
Hand zur Abmessung 2D4D

Fuck u:feelswah:, keep bragging now, swear to Allah i would take your baldness if i had abovw average prenatal T and digit ratio
dick size is the main thing prenatal t matters for

• Hmm...
Digit ratio is bro science @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
dick size is the main thing prenatal t matters for
No. If you're obese in puberty (high e af less t) and are vegan cuck and have numerous vitamin deficiencies before puberty and are malnourished. You will never reach your max size during puberty

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 14848
Likewise, it is unclear why digit ratio on the right hand should be more responsive than that on the left hand, as is indicated by the greater sex difference on the right than the left

Cope, still a chad :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
No. If you're obese in puberty (high e af less t) and are vegan cuck and have numerous vitamin deficiencies before puberty and are malnourished. You will never reach your max size during puberty
prenatal?

I was fat most of puberty not necessarily obese don't have gyno

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
prenatal?

I was fat most of puberty not necessarily obese don't have gyno
I have gyno and none of my family have it. Not any uncle or cousin. I was the fattest in my puberty. Obese tiier almost

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 9670
chads are who complain the most meanwhile truecels rot silently
I would rather be a giga high T 3.5psl Mumbai street shitter then muuh gl "male" :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
What i didn't understand
I'm saying that you have an 7 inch cock, 6'1 height, perfect hair (0 norwood) , alexander the great tier facial proportions, and after all that you date a fatty :Comfy:. Even I a fat bald abomination with gynocomastia and a micropenis of 6x5 have a bigger ego and higher standards than you dumb nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and TsarTsar444
Why you dating landwhale + 7 inch dick. Even I have a bigger ego tbh
She is virgin, a complete KHHV virgin btw, high iq, nice af, and i could talk to her about anything from history, Augustus, Greeks, BBC, Putin, (((them))) etc. PLUS she makes giga delicious meals because she is, well, a chubby gal you know :ogre::love:. And at the end of the day she is only overweight not obese, i will make her lose weight

• Love it
Fuck that was so cute, sweet tsar. @Baldingman1998 watch your ass nigga talking to my friend like that
Aha hahahaha you like when i get confused don't you :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Maby, idk bro honestly. definitely not some chadlite or some shit, HTN i guess.

He talked trash and you couldn't believe it my heart almost melted
Stop bro im feeling my dick throbing :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pythagoras
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
lifefuel
but also autistic

mine's 0.94 average is 0.95
Was your mother eating raw meat or some shit?
She's a normal conservative mediterranean woman bro, very ordinary. she bone mog me and most men / women tho.

@TsarTsar444 stop growing out that ''beard'' or what you want to call it
better off Vlad Tepes maxxing tbh
Vlad

btw I might be 20% greek :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Good night, hope i wouldn't wake up :feelsgood:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
Maby, idk bro honestly. definitely not some chadlite or some shit, HTN i guess.

He talked trash and you couldn't believe it my heart almost melted
????

I'm the real bro here. You encourage him to stay with a woman that he greatly mogs

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14848
View attachment 1341397

You know its extremely over when even cucked redditors agree with "evil inkwel blackpilled science" (this was a top comment on a popular sub), FUCK I'M DEFINITELY PLANNING TO OF MYSELF, WHATS THE POINT WHEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL MEN?

@Pythagoras has a super long Ring finger, and guess his T levels, they are 1000 ng/L. God knows how shit my T level is....
Why am i like this? Why am i cursed, how did i deserve this, my father and uncle giga wrist and digit mog me, even my mother does wtf??!! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Imagine caring about what anyone on reddit says ever

Do distraction osteogenesis for ring finger to larp as high T, then inject T to actually seem high T :D(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
What's your digit ratio?

View attachment 1341397

You know its extremely over when even cucked redditors agree with "evil inkwel blackpilled science" (this was a top comment on a popular sub), FUCK I'M DEFINITELY PLANNING TO OF MYSELF, WHATS THE POINT WHEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL MEN?

@Pythagoras has a super long Ring finger, and guess his T levels, they are 1000 ng/L. God knows how shit my T level is....
Why am i like this? Why am i cursed, how did i deserve this, my father and uncle giga wrist and digit mog me, even my mother does wtf??!! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
All of these explains your biness if it is was not a larp :feelskek:

All of these explains your biness if it is was not a larp :feelskek:
Cope actually, bisexuals ar3 giga chad high T af, a user here posted studies about it and how bi people are too high T so they get attracted easily to every living human.

Bad digit ratio is a sign of Homosexuality

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 9670