Im planning on killing myself currently

Cope actually, bisexuals ar3 giga chad high T af, a user here posted studies about it and how bi people are too high T so they get attracted easily to every living human.

Bad digit ratio is a sign of Homosexuality
masculine digit ratio is correlated with homosexuality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Cope actually, bisexuals ar3 giga chad high T af, a user here posted studies about it and how bi people are too high T so they get attracted easily to every living human.

Bad digit ratio is a sign of Homosexuality
Sexualities are a meme jfl at you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: of course a high t man would fuck everything including other men but he would never be bottom thats the point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1341397

You know its extremely over when even cucked redditors agree with "evil inkwel blackpilled science" (this was a top comment on a popular sub), FUCK I'M DEFINITELY PLANNING TO OF MYSELF, WHATS THE POINT WHEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL MEN?

@Pythagoras has a super long Ring finger, and guess his T levels, they are 1000 ng/L. God knows how shit my T level is....
Why am i like this? Why am i cursed, how did i deserve this, my father and uncle giga wrist and digit mog me, even my mother does wtf??!! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
stfu nigga u had 4 virgin GFs if you kill yourself than do it WITH A SMILE!!!😡

if you kill yourself you will regret it

there's so much fun and interesting shit out there in the world to cope with before you die of old age

What does longer middle finger mean?

@TsarTsar444 you have ADHD which is correlated with low digit ratio. BTW the only way to properly measure is to this:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tsar has low
Low is masculine, I think Tsar is saying he has high. But don't look at your digit ratio, look at your actual dimorphic traits to see how high T u are

@TsarTsar444 you have ADHD which is correlated with low digit ratio. BTW the only way to properly measure is to this:
View attachment 1342094
Isnt adhd related to having a longer ring finger tho?

If its measured like this then my ring is actually longer then index finger

Low is masculine, I think Tsar is saying he has high. But don't look at your digit ratio, look at your actual dimorphic traits to see how high T u are
I am very high t but also very high e got tested my blood

Isnt adhd related to having a longer ring finger tho?

If its measured like this then my ring is actually longer then index finger
Yes ADHD = low digit ratio = long ring finger.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Prenatal T and blood T aren't the same but blood T is stil useful
I think i have high prenatal t too my mom is very robust

Yes ADHD = low digit ratio = long ring finger.
Damn well i have bad adhd, and my ring is actually longer then index if you should measure it like you posted
20210929 170719