I’m pretty sure that I won’t have a neck in the next 2 years

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Both non flex. I mean at this rate I don’t know what to expect. It’s only 18 months between the pictures.

Attachments

• 253A99F6-9117-49A7-8EF5-EDFCE9E661FC.png
    253A99F6-9117-49A7-8EF5-EDFCE9E661FC.png
    1 MB · Views: 268
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7785, Darkstrand and 9 others
Looks bigger.

Wtf happened man?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
mirin

a long neck is a very feminine trait anyways

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
@oceroid

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and .*my*.
ineckmog u to oblivion

What is this, a mog battle? If it is then I height mog you, 6’3. Dick mog you, 7” and frame mog you, 23” bideltoid.
>:8 delete it or iwill kill u
i will give u 3 inches of neck for 3 inches of height what about it fair trade i need it

>:8 delete it or iwill kill u
i will give u 3 inches of neck for 3 inches of height what about it fair trade i need it
How big is your neck non flexed?

• +1
Of course you would say cope, you have a long neck yourself.
Ur delusional if you think a short neck is sexy 2 woman, you rlyy hav e o idea, a lot of my girlfriends even comment when people have no necks and make fun of them. Its also impsoible 2 be aestheticaly pleasing with a short neck, just check chris bumstead. Short neck = over JFL

Ur delusional if you think a short neck is sexy 2 woman, you rlyy hav e o idea, a lot of my girlfriends even comment when people have no necks and make fun of them. Its also impsoible 2 be aestheticaly pleasing with a short neck, just check chris bumstead. Short neck = over JFL
Like you would know, virgin

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
Last Time when i sai dmy lay count got banned 4 bragging, cope fat boy
You forgot to add “cope honest fat boy”. I ain’t a liar like you. Everyone knows I’m natty while no one believes that you are.

You forgot to add “cope honest fat boy”. I ain’t a liar like you. Everyone knows I’m natty while no one believes that you are.
I dont care, my genes mog yours into oblivion thats why you cant accept the truth... Life is unfair sometimes thats ur coping machanism, calling all People better than you on steroids.

I dont care, my genes mog yours into oblivion thats why you cant accept the truth... Life is unfair sometimes thats ur coping machanism, calling all People better than you on steroids.
No person on this planet gains 32 pounds in 2 months. And how exactly do you mog me? We’re both 6’3, have almost identical frame and bones, maybe I neck length mog you but that’s pretty much it.

No person on this planet gains 32 pounds in 2 months. And how exactly do you mog me? We’re both 6’3, have almost identical frame and bones, maybe I neck length mog you but that’s pretty much it.
Do a mog battle if you want

Do a mog battle if you want
Currently you mog because you’re way lower body fat. I don’t think it would be fair to do a mog battle with a different body fat percentage. I will cut and make one.

Get your asshole ready :lul:

Hang yourself with a rope, should help extend and stretch your neck.

• JFL
Currently you mog because you’re way lower body fat. I don’t think it would be fair to do a mog battle with a different body fat percentage. I will cut and make one.

Get your asshole ready :lul:
I am not that lean either

But you’re certainly not 16% body fat or even 13%.
I am quite bloated today actualy, probably cuz didnt drink any water, you can see it în my face i am around 12bf i think

• +1