I’m pretty sure that I won’t have a neck in the next 2 years

mirin

a long neck is a very feminine trait anyways
cope.

Slightly longer neck is ideal but it MUST be thick. Short neck looks weird and retarded.

shave ur neckbeard and straighten neck posture

You can’t tell what kind of posture I have from that angle.
just have a straight neck so it looks longer

i have a long neck so i usually tilt my traps forward a bit to make it look shorter

I dont care, my genes mog yours into oblivion thats why you cant accept the truth... Life is unfair sometimes thats ur coping machanism, calling all People better than you on steroids.
Whats even the issue with roids tbh

just have a straight neck so it looks longer

i have a long neck so i usually tilt my traps forward a bit to make it look shorter
I’m not tilting anything. Start training your traps if you’re so concerned about looking like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I’m not tilting anything. Start training your traps if you’re so concerned about looking like a bitch.
im not giving you criticism bro im just saying its always good to have a straight neck if its short. Most people usually have bad posture so i assumed it was a bit tilted.

looks like shit you should have trained your neck instead

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
You can't explain it, it simply looks like shit and you should wax your torso hair by the way.
Okay, I got it. You’re skinny and you can’t grow body hair so you came here to be angry. How accurate was my analysis?

Both non flex. I mean at this rate I don’t know what to expect. It’s only 18 months between the pictures.
If I were you I'd be grateful, I have a long ass neck and it looks like shit, I'd kill to have your neck

If I were you I'd be grateful, I have a long ass neck and it looks like shit, I'd kill to have your neck
Because your don’t train. My neck was even longer in the past

Because your don’t train. My neck was even longer in the past
Nah dude I train, I do neck curls and shrugs, its slightly better now but when Im saying I had a long ass neck I'm not kidding,it looked horrible around 15-17yo. Now it still looks long but I guess not abnormal, no one really commented on it for a long time. Anyways I think short neck is just fine, its a masc trait and an adventage whem fighting so dont worry about it

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Are u indian?