Im probably the biggest loser in this forum and here’s why

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Luminary
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Posts
8,772
Reputation
16,866
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luquier, Magnus Ironblood, valentine and 8 others
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
Just live bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
At least you have something to try and build towards. I've done all that and still nothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier, cowmuncher26 and STAMPEDE
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
If it makes you feel less alone, im almost in the same boat as you at the same besides school and ids and bank. Im an absolute loser compared to 99% of people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
i dont have credit card
 
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
one larp after another
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel
amazing

go live out in the woods
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and zennn
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
Hope things improve bhai, maybe try and rob someone and get some money
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Hope things improve bhai, maybe try and rob someone and get some money
U all throw bhai word and mostly u all are not even indians
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
Happens bro modern society is cooked and wants men cucked
 
Who in their right mind would larp about something like this?
Get your iq checked
Even if you dont about ops threads, you think that he never been to middle school while being from some EE country or dont have an ID or a bank account while being neet?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel and dimocel
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
How much you make from being a neet and where are you from
 
This would be my ideal life

Just go and live in the woods, build a cabin or something and pray that LE doesn't find you
 
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
I’m basically a non existent human being
IMG 8631

@ICXCLuvr
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STAMPEDE and ICXCLuvr
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and HappyChud
Get your iq checked
Even if you dont about ops threads, you think that he never been to middle school while being from some EE country or dont have an ID or a bank account while being neet?
Dude I have no reason to larp and what does that correlate to what I said
 
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
remember Lefty Rankin exists!
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and price.
At age 22 I don’t even have a bank account, don’t even have a ID, I don’t have a passport, I don’t have a driving license, I’m unemployed, Ive never been to school(yes, not even middle school), I have no friends and nobody on earth knows me, im a NEET, I’m basically a non existent human being
just go and live in the amazon rainforest
 
Nah don't worry bruv. There are users on this Forum In their 40s who don't have those things.
 

Similar threads

jf8
Replies
1
Views
30
Gravitas
Gravitas
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
14
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
14
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
ANON
Replies
6
Views
67
ANON
ANON
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
61
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Blondepawg'sDildo
  • didybugar
Back
Top