I'm proud of my big nose

Wasn't there a study that shows men naturally have bigger noses to help support a bigger body and more muscle mass?
@TheCopefulCurry
@Good_Little_Goy
Are you ded srs liking his post even though I put "big" in exclamation marks and kept correcting gudru about not confusing big noses with long ones, because he was the one who kept doing this and later told me he was talking about long noses in the first place even though he wrote "big" I was literally just quoting him to point it out

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
@TheCopefulCurry
@Good_Little_Goy
Are you ded srs liking his post even though I put "big" in exclamation marks and kept correcting gudru about not confusing big noses with long ones, because he was the one who kept doing this and later told me he was talking about long noses in the first place even though he wrote "big" I was literally just quoting him to point it out

Mate, nobody gives a fuck

Stop crying

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
@TheCopefulCurry
@Good_Little_Goy
Dn rd
never tag me again

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
99% of people with long noses have narrowed nasal cavities due to unnatural downward growth.Neanderthals had them naturally and not due to downward growth. Stop coping. You can ask retard.
Bro some people don't have long midfaces but have big noses due to genetics lol, look at certain jews and arabs

We aren't talking about "big" noses, but long noses. Gudru just calls them that because he's an idiot.That's why I put it in exclamation marks look at my post that you qoted again
You're right, downward growth can make the nose slope downwards(which happened to me unfortunately) but then again there are people like Jews and Arabs who genetically have longer noses even with a regular midface size because of their genetics/environment