im really not narcy at all

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
just honest facts come out of my mouth. jfl at the losers who call me narcy cause i know my worth

if you incels were told you were good looking as frequently as i am youd start believing it too. its not my fault. in fact im actually very humble considering the amount of attention i get for my looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 18840, to be human and 4 others
@StrangerDanger where is that pic again

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger where is that pic again
the retarded pic that i already proved was not accurate at all

go ahead and yap incel, you want to tear me down because you hate yourself, i know my worth, you can never change that by acting like a feminine cuck.

the retarded pic that i already proved was not accurate at all

go ahead and yap incel, you want to tear me down because you hate yourself, i know my worth, you can never change that by acting like a feminine cuck.
Yap yap yap

theres always a few cucks yapping, you always see them look at arvid or any objectively good looking guy on here

always these cucks who are jealous and feminine

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
why the fuck am i on this cucked feminine cringe hole genuinely somebody ask me please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Niklaus Mikaelson
why the fuck am i on this cucked feminine cringe hole genuinely somebody ask me please
Why are you on this cucked feminine cringe hole?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, alriodai and Deleted member 19157
Why are you on this cucked feminine cringe hole?
to watch all my chihuahuas get upset when im doing me better than they do them. watching haters wonder why fucclife got the game locked

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
droopy face curries and pakis whom skin look like they came from a pig shit are more narcy than you jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
droopy face curries and pakis whom skin look like they came from a pig shit are more narcy than you jfl
yet a bunch on here think im narcy for like 3 brag thraeds in my career they act like i act like crisick

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
yes you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yes you are
not at all, i have a realistic view of myself. being narcy means you have inflated self worth

im actually just good looking and smart + talented as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Niklaus Mikaelson
yet a bunch on here think im narcy for like 3 brag thraeds in my career they act like i act like crisick
u have all the right to be narcy my lord (no troll), you're actually GL compared to them faggots, nobody will call you cap for saying u asked 3 random girls on the street to suck ur dick and they did it, only curries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
Same bro

I’m also a humble mogger, I could flex on people here to sui (literally they’d consider roping :forcedsmile:)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Same bro

I’m also a humble mogger, I could flex on people here to sui (literally they’d consider roping :forcedsmile:)
i can definitely verify that

never seen an ethnic who mogs you

u have all the right to be narcy my lord (no troll), you're actually GL compared to them faggots, nobody will call you cap for saying u asked 3 random girls on the street to suck ur dick and they did it, only curries
i still get tales but im thinking its just uniformed incels, but some incels on here genuinely think i couldnt get girls :lul: its just how delusional they are or theyre gasligting. they dont think even a HTN could get bitches when in reality they can slay the hardest

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i can definitely verify that

never seen an ethnic who mogs you
I’m originally from EE if that counts as ethnic idk

But not just looks moggery, I mean life mog bro. I live a very different life from average wagie lol

• Woah
i still get tales but im thinking its just uniformed incels, but some incels on here genuinely think i couldnt get girls :lul: its just how delusional they are or theyre gasligting. they dont think even a HTN could get bitches when in reality they can slay the hardest
im a tall LTN and get bitches

imagine a true vinnie hacker lookalike (actually looks better than him but u lack his jawmass and bone mass) would do

• Woah
I’m originally from EE if that counts as ethnic idk

But not just looks moggery, I mean life mog bro. I live a very different life from average wagie lol
yer , mogging comes in many different forms. i mire your life hard tbh i wish i could become your protege

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
just honest facts come out of my mouth. jfl at the losers who call me narcy cause i know my worth

if you incels were told you were good looking as frequently as i am youd start believing it too. its not my fault. in fact im actually very humble considering the amount of attention i get for my looks
Fucc life

im a tall LTN and get bitches

imagine a true vinnie hacker lookalike (actually looks better than him but u lack his jawmass and bone mass) would do
yerr true i doubt ur ltn considering your height it boosts u

certain pics i do have pretty strong bonemass, lense can be weird

he might b wider though

i need to get his body fr though

not at all, i have a realistic view of myself. being narcy means you have inflated self worth

im actually just good looking and smart + talented as fuck
the funny thing is you're not trying to be ironic lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Nah youre not narcy but youre like me, sensitive. Actually very few people are narcy here and usually not the gl ones because they tend to be more insecure

• +1
Nah youre not narcy but youre like me, sensitive. Actually very few people are narcy here and usually not the gl ones because they tend to be more insecure
yea im pretty sensitive my entire mentality or opinion of someone can switch in seconds based off very small indicators

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
yea im pretty sensitive my entire mentality or opinion of someone can switch in seconds based off very small indicators
Whats your mbti. Im infj it makes sense