im really tired of being a male

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
sometimes i wish that God had not created us becuase we have to suffer for everything

if ur a 5'4 girl ur so petit and kawaii hehehe xdd but bro if ur a 5'4 guy u might asw kys, if ur a 6" girl thats fine bc men are taller on avverage

i hate the way they disregard life they just have no respect for anyone

as a man you have to provide value for a wife, they dont even understna dhow much stress we're under and even if they did they're on some feminism bullshit and they'd say womp womp

sure i slay jbs, but i know that when one sees me, 50% of the time they think im a retard lol

why are girls so cruel lol im a man i needed to be loved when i was younger it makes me sad how quickly my lifes chhanged here i didnt imagine running hgh at 15.8 with arimidex

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and ZaC
Lol faggot kys

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, NPC, Enlil and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up and be another cog in the system for the jews

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
fucking ugly ass faggot

low t bitch ass subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
ill rape you in jail tbh

fking faggot give up life

if your a 6 foot tall girl that isnt fine lmao. Unless everything else is perfect high smv guys wont choose you unless they are brainwashed by .org and want 6'8 kids and not because they are most sexually attracted to you.

if your a 6 foot tall girl that isnt fine lmao. Unless everything else is perfect high smv guys wont choose you unless they are brainwashed by .org and want 6'8 kids and not because they are most sexually attracted to you.
A 6 foot girl can easily get a male.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Jfl if u think bleeding once a month and having to wear diapers and tampons is better, being born a man is a blessing

Being a manlet sucks man which is why I must antisocialmax since I’ll never be respected or attractive.

Water
But use it as fuel to motivate you rather than fuel to rot

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Jfl if u think bleeding once a month and having to wear diapers and tampons is better, being born a man is a blessing
exactly id rather be born a average guy then be born as corinna kopf. Tf do you do as a women? watch tiktok all day? Wheres your fun wheres the fullfillment. women nowadays are even more lost then men

Not a top tier one. The bitch is gonna be taller than literally 85% of men
More like 50%.

“Muh 6 foot girl can’t get a male”

Shut up retard.

Nah, 6 foot tall is ideal. I saw a 6'4 or more foid at the store the other day and I was entranced, getting height mogged by a woman leaves you stunned.

Nah, 6 foot tall is ideal. I saw a 6'4 or more foid at the store the other day and I was entranced, getting height mogged by a woman leaves you stunned.
you like men

More like 50%.

“Muh 6 foot girl can’t get a male”

Shut up retard.
go outside. Also never said she cant get a male I said its gonna be hard for her to get an ideal men who has a high smv because they have choice you fucking idiot

go outside. Also never said she cant get a male I said its gonna be hard for her to get an ideal men who has a high smv because they have choice you fucking idiot
Who cares if she can’t get an ideal male? She has more options that 99% of men

Who cares if she can’t get an ideal male? She has more options that 99% of men
maybe when it comes to just having sex and short term relationships. LTR's might be a bit harder