I'm really worried about global warming and the coming up disaster

B

Bashan

Had enough
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Posts
6,437
Reputation
7,673
You know I had some time to think about it and I came to a terrifying conclusion. If we're not going to do something about it, the Ice would melt! Imagine all the dangers that can happen because of it. Imagine it melting, in your head - truly Imagine it! It's very scary.

I want Chad and Stacy to keep bringing kids into this beautiful world. Once I'm gone and worms would eat me like I'm a big mac I would love to at least know that I saved planet earth. I want people to keep having sex, be happy, be successful, build things! All the things I could barely have, I would love the next generations to have it! Because it's not about me It's about planet fucking earth.

I wish to die like a cuck for the benefit of Chad and Stacy that yet to even exist. Give me the bugs I say! No more meat! No more plastics! That make so much sense rn.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 6217
You know I had some time to think about it and I came to a terrifying conclusion. If we're not going to do something about it, the Ice would melt! Imagine all the dangers that can happen because of it. Imagine it melting, in your head - truly Imagine it! It's very scary. I want Chad and Stacy to keep bringing kids into this beautiful world. Once I'm gone and worms would eat me like I'm a big mac I would love to at least know that I saved planet earth. I want people to keep having sex, be happy, be successful, build things! All the things I could barely have, I would love the next generations to have it! Because it's not about me It's about planet fucking earth.

I wish to die like a cuck for the benefit of Chad and Stacy that yet to even exist. Give me the bugs I say! No more meat! No more plastics! That make so much sense rn.
 
EAT ZE BUGS
RECYCLE ZE PLASTIC
DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM
 
Only sub4 incels care about climate change
Like greta cuckberg
 

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
6
Views
50
Cela
Cela
dreamz
Replies
21
Views
54
dreamz
dreamz
anaverageman
Replies
8
Views
171
anaverageman
anaverageman
cargo70
Replies
9
Views
46
cargo70
cargo70
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
12
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top