My parents are worried about me using roids

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,280
Reputation
1,387
I came home and my mother told me that her friend (she is a nurse) told her that their neighbors son died at 17 from pharmaceuticals drugs (was prescribed drugs for him). My mother told me they were roids but than tells me it’s for growing in height. And the guy injection dose was also given from doctors but the guy died anyway. And she says “She warned you about steroids usage" because my mom told her that I wanna use gear. Do you think it’s the drug’s, doctor’s or the kid’s fault? (Sorry for bad english)
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones and levisko
sorry but low iq parents
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana and dreamz
why wouldn't they be worried?
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., i<3cats and dreamz
@cursedbybones
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
I came home and my mother told me that her friend (she is a nurse) told her that their neighbors son died at 17 from pharmaceuticals drugs (was prescribed drugs for him). My mother told me they were roids but than tells me it’s for growing in height. And the guy injection dose was also given from doctors but the guy died anyway. And she says “She warned you about steroids usage" because my mom told her that I wanna use gear. Do you think it’s the drug’s, doctor’s or the kid’s fault? (Sorry for bad english)
Walk up to them and do the Peter voice and be like dwbi and then pin infront of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
I came home and my mother told me that her friend (she is a nurse) told her that their neighbors son died at 17 from pharmaceuticals drugs (was prescribed drugs for him). My mother told me they were roids but than tells me it’s for growing in height. And the guy injection dose was also given from doctors but the guy died anyway. And she says “She warned you about steroids usage" because my mom told her that I wanna use gear. Do you think it’s the drug’s, doctor’s or the kid’s fault? (Sorry for bad english)
Doctors fault
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and dreamz
But how do you explain to someone that roids aren’t so dangerous and convince them
Wdym they are sorry man there not this magic muscle gain hack they have serious health concerns and consequences your parents should and are rightfully worried Im assuming your a teen I wouldn’t risk it without having a substantial amount of money and access to medical care
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Doctors fault
Yet she says that I can be dead from them even though I always check the risks. And why do you think is the reason doctors doesn’t prescribe gear to kids and teens to maximize their development? Why doctors are doing this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Yet she says that I can be dead from them even though I always check the risks. And why do you think is the reason doctors doesn’t prescribe gear to kids and teens to maximize their development? Why doctors are doing this?
Bro it’s so weird, if you want to go from female to male they will give testosterone but if a kid that has low testosterone wants it they won’t give
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Wdym they are sorry man there not this magic muscle gain hack they have serious health concerns and consequences your parents should and are rightfully worried Im assuming your a teen I wouldn’t risk it without having a substantial amount of money and access to medical care
Never pointing out the benefits and the risks are preventable.Imagine being 6’5ft because of pharma.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
Bro it’s so weird, if you want to go from female to male they will give testosterone but if a kid that has low testosterone wants it they won’t give
They will give it to a real low t teen but not enough for maximum development
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Never pointing out the benefits and the risks are preventable.Imagine being 6’5ft because of pharma.
I understand the mind set but it’s also a long time thing I mean are you going to hcg to stay fertile are you going to get blood work and check your markers dos your cycle mix it with other things that combined could be life threatening I mean it sounds great like yeah Im going to jab myself put on a bunch of lean muscle look great but thats a fallacy this is real life you only have one play through
 
Yeah I would research every side effects and ofc I know I have 1 life and I wanna live as a good looking person rather than always living ugly and After 50y.o life is just pure suffering anyway
 
I understand the mind set but it’s also a long time thing I mean are you going to hcg to stay fertile are you going to get blood work and check your markers dos your cycle mix it with other things that combined could be life threatening I mean it sounds great like yeah Im going to jab myself put on a bunch of lean muscle look great but thats a fallacy this is real life you only have one play through
Yeah I would research every side effects and ofc I know I have 1 life and I wanna live as a good looking person rather than always living ugly and After 50y.o life is just pure suffering anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
that their neighbors son died at 17 from pharmaceuticals drugs (was prescribed drugs for him). My mother told me they were roids
LMAOOOO fiction

ive been roiding my brains out megadosing for 8 years and aint shit happened. NONE AT ALL. roids are so harmless

the dangerous thing is insulin, but only pros use that
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Yeah I would research every side effects and ofc I know I have 1 life and I wanna live as a good looking person rather than always living ugly and After 50y.o life is just pure suffering anyway
While this is true and I agree life after 50 is suffering because we weren’t made to live that long, I fully support what your saying if think roids is the best thing for you go for it hop on that cycle but you have to see it from your parents perspective they care about you and even if they know not even 1/1000th as much as you they still care and know the danger it’s not people on the internet you have to convince Im a stranger it’s them
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
While this is true and I agree life after 50 is suffering because we weren’t made to live that long, I fully support what your saying if think roids is the best thing for you go for it hop on that cycle but you have to see it from your parents perspective they care about you and even if they know not even 1/1000th as much as you they still care and know the danger it’s not people on the internet you have to convince Im a stranger it’s them
Very Well Written
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
20
Tristanabe
T
manhattanbound
Replies
9
Views
42
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
foidlarp
Replies
9
Views
75
Hollywood
Hollywood
TGUN.
Replies
32
Views
170
ascendandforget
ascendandforget
ryt4rd
Replies
3
Views
45
ryt4rd
ryt4rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top