I'm screwed

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I had a conversation with my father and he is pissed. He is mad at me for bringing over my oneitis.

He despises her a lot. He says she looks ugly and low trust and that she is degenerate and fucked in the head. I don't like him talking like that about her tbh ngl. How dare he insult my taste?

He really hates her because of what she did to me last year. He thinks that I'm weak and and that she will hurt me again. He thinks I'm a beta next to her.

It's like I said in another post, they never fucking forget. Be weak once, be defeated once, they will always rub it on your face even if you won in the end. Fuuuuck, show weakness as a male and you are screwed, even your parents will prey on you.

And on top of that, he is also mad because I wasted over 10,000 euros by qutting my post graduate in Netherlands.

The situation is really bad atm, idk what to do, I might get kicked out this time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
tbh u seem beta she isnt attracted to you but used your dick in order to cope for feeling sad that day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
tbh u seem beta she isnt attracted to you but used your dick in order to cope for feeling sad that day

He is too low IQ to realise that, his post-grad was probably going to be a waste of time anyways lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

She used it twice so far

• +1
over

• +1
Your father seems right

• +1
  • +1
UR A BETA MALE CUCK

• +1
She used it twice so far

Huh

You actually had sex with it?

• +1
Your father seems right

I hace actually start to have really dark thoughts atm, like killing everyone incuding my oneitis. You can't fucking win no matter what you do
Dude this is so accurate. I learned this the hard way bro

This shit pisses me off. Your mistakes are never erased. Fuck having feelings as a male at any point of your life. If you are not a psychopath you are fucked.
UR A BETA MALE CUCK

Why?
View attachment 1944

You actually had sex with it?

I fucked her twice

• +1
I had a conversation with my father and he is pissed. He is mad at me for bringing over my oneitis.

He despises her a lot. He says she looks ugly and low trust and that she is degenerate and fucked in the head. I don't like him talking like that about her tbh ngl. How dare he insult my taste?

He really hates her because of what she did to me last year. He thinks that I'm weak and and that she will hurt me again. He thinks I'm a beta next to her.

It's like I said in another post, they never fucking forget. Be weak once, be defeated once, they will always rub it on your face even if you won in the end. Fuuuuck, show weakness as a male and you are screwed, even your parents will prey on you.

And on top of that, he is also mad because I wasted over 10,000 euros by qutting my post graduate in Netherlands.

The situation is really bad atm, idk what to do, I might get kicked out this time.
Do whatever the fuck you want to do. (As long as you don't cause harm to anyone)

• +1
oh my boy gambler, gambler didn’t i see you venting hard on braincels for a few weeks a while back? netherlands is the hardest place you’re better off far away from there

• +1
oh my boy gambler, gambler didn’t i see you venting hard on braincels for a few weeks a while back? netherlands is the hardest place you’re better off far away from there

I'm not in Netherlands anymore. I actually had a fuck buddy there

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
This shit happens when you are not financially independant. Its al about money

He doesn't believe it
NO WAY :lul::lul: that’s hilareous jfl your dad is such a chad he would document his fucks as proof follow in his footsteps bro you gotta he so chad the girl let’s you record her

• +1
NO WAY :lul::lul: that’s hilareous jfl your dad is such a chad he would document his fucks as proof follow in his footsteps bro you gotta he so chad the girl let’s you record her

I mog everyone in my family and my oneitis mogs my mother

• +1
I mog everyone in my family and my oneitis mogs my mother
smh hes a savage bro he demands sacrifice, dudes an OG, when my kids are born if they’re not fucking in middle school they don’t sleep in my house

• +1