I’m seeing too many FTM looking teens in the ratings section.

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
If you’re one of them, take this advice:

You need Test and HGH therapy in order to develop serious dimorphism. There’s a good chance your growth plates are still open and your AR receptors are waiting for the hormones to antagonise it, therefore a sort of delayed puberty will save you.

You can also take an AI to minimise estrogen and add DHT (proviron) as well. This is what saves you.

No point to LDAR or look for surgeries before trying this. You have nothing to lose. Although most won’t do it, and then it’s OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Xangsane, capybara and 4 others
most of them just have klinefelters probably

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, mrr and 1 other person
Before TRT (age 21 so no puberty cope), after.

Attachments

• F57F58FA-F0F0-4776-9F88-8AA26AEA514C.jpeg
    F57F58FA-F0F0-4776-9F88-8AA26AEA514C.jpeg
    880.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 82F62787-689F-401F-B079-C4F02EDC1C56.jpeg
    82F62787-689F-401F-B079-C4F02EDC1C56.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 0
  • E5F6DF92-2480-4754-8FCE-11429DCF8CFD.jpeg
    E5F6DF92-2480-4754-8FCE-11429DCF8CFD.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, UndiagnosedSchizo and Zonar
Jfl Subhumans with Kallmans and Klinefleters manage it, why can’t you ?

Attachments

• 5FF083D9-0800-4855-B5AD-F396B9470C2D.jpeg
    5FF083D9-0800-4855-B5AD-F396B9470C2D.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8D460A6E-0673-418F-BA34-85C07A34FF47.jpeg
    8D460A6E-0673-418F-BA34-85C07A34FF47.jpeg
    677.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, UndiagnosedSchizo and Zonar
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, UndiagnosedSchizo and MaestheticMaso
@Orc
What is your opinion on my statement ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal and UndiagnosedSchizo
Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal and UndiagnosedSchizo
"just male gaze nigga". i hate this trend too tbh maeasthetic is king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: charizy, Lebgfinal, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Lebgfinal and UndiagnosedSchizo
Get out of my thread, are you stupid ?
"His only example is some dude losing tons of weight and his bones showing". Youre gonna fuck up your organs tryna actually grow bone with hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: charizy, Lebgfinal and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I'm thankfully not one of them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, UndiagnosedSchizo and MaestheticMaso
Bro have you tried it yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and MaestheticMaso
what’s the difference between Kallmans and klinefelters ?
They are both very similar as in people with them are both hypogonadal, however Kallmans is caused due to an issue with the hypothalamus and low fsh and lh.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
"His only example is some dude losing tons of weight and his bones showing". Youre gonna fuck up your organs tryna actually grow bone with hgh
Do you not see the change from the body of a 12 year old to a fit physique and the fact that he grew secondary dimorphic characteristics ?

Dimorphism is not just bones!

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Do you not see the change from the body of a 12 year old to a fit physique and the fact that he grew secondary dimorphic characteristics ?

Dimorphism is not just bones!
Maybe, not like they look that good anyway. Pheno is king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: charizy, MaestheticMaso and UndiagnosedSchizo
Jfl no, I don’t need it, but I might cruise on test for the benefits.
Idk man everything I hear about test doesn't seem good. You lose a lot of your gains once you come off, there's a chance you might not return to baseline. Higher chance of balding, shrinking balls etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, MaestheticMaso and UndiagnosedSchizo
Idk man everything I hear about test doesn't seem good. You lose a lot of your gains once you come off, there's a chance you might not return to baseline. Higher chance of balding, shrinking balls etc
No no, I’m talking about TRT here: where you cruise a low dose of test indefinitely.

HCG will protect your balls by keeping LH and FSH stable. Balding can be prevented as well with other drugs.

No no, I’m talking about TRT here: where you cruise a low dose of test indefinitely.

HCG will protect your balls by keeping LH and FSH stable. Balding can be prevented as well with other drugs.
I see. TRT isn't worth it while you are young tho since you are producing your peak natural levels

Maybe, not like they look that good anyway. Pheno is king
Okay future slavic CHAD, that wasn’t my point; they all look more like men now and won’t be treated like absolute tranny rubbish.

I see. TRT isn't worth it while you are young tho since you are producing your peak natural levels
I’m talking about if you look like a trannymorph and obviously have issues with androgens, not for normal people.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Napoleon1800

Attachments

• Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg
    Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
@Orc
What is your opinion on my statement ?
estrogen is hard to control it takes months of elaborate testing to figure out ai doses.

it's a thin line of feeling like shit or stunting your growth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
estrogen is hard to control it takes months of elaborate testing to figure out ai doses.

it's a thin line of feeling like shit or stunting your growth.
That’s true of course, but what’s your overall opinion on HGH/TRT/DHT therapy for people with these issues ?

I haven't been on this site in a very long time but lurk once in a while. Had to log on to say some of your posts are high IQ.

I also genuinely think steroids is the way forward - test at the very least. Its upside is limitless and I srsly doubt your natural T production stops if you continue to cycle just test.

Actual lifefuel for the klinefeltercels out there

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and MaestheticMaso
I haven't been on this site in a very long time but lurk once in a while. Had to log on to say some of your posts are high IQ.

I also genuinely think steroids is the way forward - test at the very least. Its upside is limitless and I srsly doubt your natural T production stops if you continue to cycle just test.

Actual lifefuel for the klinefeltercels out there
- People don’t know what they’re talking about most of the time. If you know what you’re doing you can manage roids, especially milder compounds very well without risking too many side effects.

People think roids and they imagine huge bodybuilders but that’s not the case, they can be used smartly for a nice boost.

- People don’t know what they’re talking about most of the time. If you know what you’re doing you can manage roids, especially milder compounds very well without risking too many side effects.

People think roids and they imagine huge bodybuilders but that’s not the case, they can be used smartly for a nice boost.
Any idea on how test affects the face? Not many threads out there that cover this...but intuition is telling me that there has to be maxillary growth

Any idea on how test affects the face? Not many threads out there that cover this...but intuition is telling me that there has to be maxillary growth
It can lead to growth of dimorphic traits like Chin and Browridge. However prenatal T levels also play a role in that.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
It can lead to growth of dimorphic traits like Chin and Browridge. However prenatal T levels also play a role in that.
High IQ stuff. Going to go check my hormone levels to see what's up and then plan out my own cycle.

Needed for anyone who has a narrow frame. You need to pack on serious muscle mass to fraud the v-taper and that will take years.

Hopping on steroids even saved this guy. JFL if I had his body at the start I would've been so close to killing myself

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
High IQ stuff. Going to go check my hormone levels to see what's up and then plan out my own cycle.

Needed for anyone who has a narrow frame. You need to pack on serious muscle mass to fraud the v-taper and that will take years.

Hopping on steroids even saved this guy. JFL if I had his body at the start I would've been so close to killing myself

Jfl I saw this as well.

If you’re one of them, take this advice:

You need Test and HGH therapy in order to develop serious dimorphism. There’s a good chance your growth plates are still open and your AR receptors are waiting for the hormones to antagonise it, therefore a sort of delayed puberty will save you.

You can also take an AI to minimise estrogen and add DHT (proviron) as well. This is what saves you.

No point to LDAR or look for surgeries before trying this. You have nothing to lose. Although most won’t do it, and then it’s OVER.
Test is life i’m 15 nd just loading up on as much as i can