IM SERIOUS ITS OVER FOR ME pls help GTFIH

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
Guys my most major flaws at least in my opinion are my jaw and nose, my nose honestly doesn’t brother me that bad compared to my jaw. Is there anything I can try that doesn’t include surgery to fix? Thumbpulling, etc?

On an unrelated note should I try Volufiline to try and get fat pads under my eyes?

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Okay so I saw your physique which is actually pretty good, I'm not gonna lie. I honestly see a lot of potential with your frontal. Now the main problems are (as you pointed out) your nose and your jaw. Your nose wouldn't look that big if your jaw & chin were more prominent. So as I see it, you have a few options.

Option 1) Wait out your puberty and wait for your jaw to develop more. The only problem with this is that generally, people have jaws that look similar to the jaw they have when they get out of puberty. You're 19 but if I recall, you said you hit puberty late. I don't think your jaw will look much diffierent by the end of your puberty. I can suggest you start mewing and correct your tongue posture but I don't know how big of an effect this will really have, especially on your chin (if any effect at all)

Option 2) You get surgery for your jaw and chin. There are a lot of people who are more knowledgeable about surgeries than I am. The main thing people will recommend is a bimax and a chin implant. You could also opt for a sliding genioplasty. I don't want to just recommend surgeries because if you are serious, you should book a consultation with the best surgeon you can find and get their opinion.

Overall your frontal actually looks very good. It's really your side profile that looks bad. You're around high MTN as of right now.

And as for your eye area and volufiline, I'm not quite sure on that. I have no experience with volufiline, so I don't want to recommend it as a way to help. It's entirely possible it could help, but maybe you can ask some people who have used it what their experiences were like.

imo his jaw is fine, so is his nose. His chin is just barely existent and not harmonious with his mouth.
A genio would ascend him insanely hard. His frontal is good, his jaw good width, just the mouth/chin area that's lacking width and mass.
His nose just looks very cucked from side profile due to his chin being recessed.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
imo his jaw is fine, so is his nose. His chin is just barely existent and not harmonious with his mouth.
A genio would ascend him insanely hard. His frontal is good, his jaw good width, just the mouth/chin area that's lacking width and mass.
His nose just looks very cucked from side profile due to his chin being recessed.
edit, his nose is indeed also fucked. it would look better with a better chin and mouth but a rhino could also help a lot

I agree. However, it's really just his side profile that's a problem. From the front his face and jaw look good. From the side you can see some recession though, particularly (like you said) with his chin.

Genio would be a good option. I don't recommend rhinoplasty because it's just his side profile that makes his nose look bigger in comparison. I do think his jaw is a bit recessed though. If his jaw & chin were more prominent his nose wouldn't be an issue.