Im seriously contemplating about roping

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
I think the best way is to take a whole bunch of drugs. Fentanyl has a low dose for OD.

Another option is roping. But you always have the chance to fail and be even more fuckedup.

Anyone got any other ideas?
Painless and sure to succeed is the priority.

Guns aren't available here and there's no 100% succes rate so it goes out the window.

Thanks

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, descension, serialcoper and 5 others
did you get fired from krusty krab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, romanstock, descension and 8 others
I think the best way is to take a whole bunch of drugs. Fentanyl has a low dose for OD.

Another option is roping. But you always have the chance to fail and be even more fuckedup.

Anyone got any other ideas?
Painless and sure to succeed is the priority.

Guns aren't available here and there's no 100% succes rate so it goes out the window.

Thanks
Me too kinda. Go to SS forum. There is good info there.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and spongebob
It’s really sad how society forces us to make these decisions

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS, nnnnnnn, nathan and 1 other person
you look like a easy come up lil bitch

pick your poison tell me whatchu doin

everybody gon respect the shooter

but the one in front of the gun lives forever

money trees is the perfect place for shade

bump that new thug after school

back to reality we pour up ya bitch

two bullets in my uncle tony head

he said one day ill see the world lil bitch
IMG 7956

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and glizzygnasher68
Quit self-pitying son, inject t and pursue ur dreams dont be a low soycuck. Muh sub-par looks, who gives a fuck, go enjoy life and quit harping over things u cant control

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Moggkrates, Clqs and 2 others
If you commit suicide you go to hell and are raped by demons for all eternity for turning your back on the gift of life and gods grace! You will lose his mercy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and descension
If you commit suicide you go to hell and are raped by demons for all eternity for turning your back on the gift of life and gods grace! You will lose his mercy!

If God cared about me he wouldn't give me this suffering. If he's an all knowing creature he knows what he signed me up for.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FascisstChad
Drug ods can leave you brain damaged, paralyzed and stuck in your body without beeing able to communicate ever again. Also if you sui you make your enemys happy

Drug ods can leave you brain damaged, paralyzed and stuck in your body without beeing able to communicate ever again. Also if you sui you make your enemys happy
My enemies used to be my only reason not to do it. Now I care even less.
Yeah the paralyzed thing seems fuckedup. I read that sodium nitrate has a high % or succes so guess that evens it out.

My enemies used to be my only reason not to do it. Now I care even less.
Yeah the paralyzed thing seems fuckedup. I read that sodium nitrate has a high % or succes so guess that evens it out.
Bru i suggest you become a neet, take drugs or become criminal. Try to get back at cucksiety or whoever fucked you. Live like a retarded child like me. All better than sui