Im seriously convinced she gave me pity sex

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
There is no way she's actually attracted to me, she's she's stacylite and literally so many guys around me want her, I'm literally recessed with death tier eye area, deformed skull, and a jew nose, plus a shitty short haircut to top things off, I've literally matched on tinder with her about 5 times in the past year and we just decided to meet up, we smoked and then she let me fuck her in my car and then take her home to spend the night and she cuddled naked with me all night, then we fucked again in the morning and made out for a long ass time, she literally even started her period while we were fucking and bled all over my dick cuz she was just sitting there with it inside her while we talked jfl. Then she had the nerve to tell me she misses me already the same day I dropped her back off, now I've only gotten one text from her in the past 48 hours and am spiraling into a manic episode because I think she only had pity sex with me, but she also told me she's had a crush on me since middle school so idk. Worst part is I could barely even get hard whole me fucked and the whole time I was fucking her my dick was only half hard. Idk what to think but I'm starting to think she only fucked me because I'm subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and ChristianChad
U fucked her and u have doubts whether she's attracted to you?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and ShowerMaxxing
How do you fuck a girl and still not be sure if she's attracted to you or not

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
mogs me,niggers me

also niggas here questioning shit when she literally let you hit jfl

How do you fuck a girl and still not be sure if she's attracted to you or not
Because she only did it because she feels bad for me, have u even seen what I look like?

Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: XOX
no its not jfl
So you’re saying a Stacy would sleep with this, FOR FREE? I find it hard to believe she didn’t feel sorry for my unemployed subhuman ass and fucked me because she felt so bad, according to the blackpill this is impossible unless I am a billionaire and I am not a billionaire I am a welfare receiver

Attachments

• 1F0B7D1C-EE9C-44F0-8D61-FF6B7C9E42D0.png
    1F0B7D1C-EE9C-44F0-8D61-FF6B7C9E42D0.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • B602CDF5-C79B-48CE-B861-F72C28419B70.jpeg
    B602CDF5-C79B-48CE-B861-F72C28419B70.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 57C176BD-8624-4D1A-AA3A-1AFA1B286868.jpeg
    57C176BD-8624-4D1A-AA3A-1AFA1B286868.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D382A9F6-6A15-45E5-93EE-7EF8B67C1ED0.png
    D382A9F6-6A15-45E5-93EE-7EF8B67C1ED0.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0FC14E77-6026-4C92-AC0A-AD482CBE3F64.jpeg
    0FC14E77-6026-4C92-AC0A-AD482CBE3F64.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Like the red Elton John glitter belt. You don't look too bad. Your nose is possibly the biggest problem you have. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go round - knock on the door say you've got a present and put some duct tape and cable ties in a box with a bow on it. Solidify that bond.

Like the red Elton John glitter belt. You don't look too bad. Your nose is possibly the biggest problem you have. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go round - knock on the door say you've got a present and put some duct tape and cable ties in a box with a bow on it. Solidify that bond.
What do you mean by duct tape an cable ties? I should put those in a box and give them to her? Why should I do that. Why would a Stacy have sex with me

but the big question is; how good looking is the girl?
its very different if a 3/10 wanted fucked by him or 8/10

yes, he is saying she was a stacylite but for some guys this is also stacylite
Whale

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
What do you mean by duct tape an cable ties? I should put those in a box and give them to her? Why should I do that. Why would a Stacy have sex with me
Yes. It's the best present you can give.

but the big question is; how good looking is the girl?
its very different if a 3/10 wanted fucked by him or 8/10

yes, he is saying she was a stacylite but for some guys this is also stacylite
View attachment 1859628
She was def stacylite, maybe even Stacy, if you ask any guys in my area who the baddest girl is, plenty of them would say her, like she’s fucking gorgeous with a huge ass and medium size titties, I’ve been craving for her to sit on my face since she left my house

• +1
Reactions: exeight
She was def stacylite, maybe even Stacy, if you ask any guys in my area who the baddest girl is, plenty of them would say her, like she’s fucking gorgeous with a huge ass and medium size titties, I’ve been craving for her to sit on my face since she left my house
you mean like this?
Tay

or asking different; is she cute or attractive/beautiful?
in my opinion a cute girl would fuck with you but a really beautiful girl wouldnt

actually; you look not ugly but also not like a chad and when you at least not overweight, i can see that she is attracted by you

and dont think that she had pity sex with you because if she weren't attracted by you, she would never ever let your dick inside her
because the disgust would be too big

there are 2 scenarios
1. she is attracted by you and thats why she had sex with you
2. she is not attracted by you but she is also not disgusted/dont find you ugly and had sex with you

in both cases you win. a woman would never ever have sex with a guy that she finds ugly... you are at least very average to her but not ugly

you mean like this?
View attachment 1859635

or asking different; is she cute or attractive/beautiful?
in my opinion a cute girl would fuck with you but a really beautiful girl wouldnt

actually; you look not ugly but also not like a chad and when you at least not overweight, i can see that she is attracted by you

and dont think that she had pity sex with you because if she weren't attracted by you, she would never ever let your dick inside her
because the disgust would be too big

there are 2 scenarios
1. she is attracted by you and thats why she had sex with you
2. she is not attracted by you but she is also not disgusted/dont find you ugly and had sex with you

in both cases you win. a woman would never ever have sex with a guy that she finds ugly... you are at least very average to her but not ugly
Yes she is same looks level as girl you just posted, I don’t understand why she had sex with me, she even called me cute while she was riding me even tho I looked subhuman when she said that cuz it was right after we woke up, and she seemed like she was falling in love, before and after we had sex. I don’t understand what is happening but I’m going crazy rn cuz she hasn’t messaged for close to 2 days

Yes she is same looks level as girl you just posted, I don’t understand why she had sex with me, she even called me cute while she was riding me even tho I looked subhuman when she said that cuz it was right after we woke up, and she seemed like she was falling in love, before and after we had sex. I don’t understand what is happening but I’m going crazy rn cuz she hasn’t messaged for close to 2 days
okay the thing is; everybody think other people thinking like themselfs.. like just you see yourself as subhuman that not means that she thinks the same

like i said, you are average and thats why its possible that some women desire you.. you have 50% 50% chance
its a treshold you must pass..

too ugly = no women want you
too good looking = the most 90% of women want you
average = some women find you attractive and some not

So you’re saying a Stacy would sleep with this, FOR FREE? I find it hard to believe she didn’t feel sorry for my unemployed subhuman ass and fucked me because she felt so bad, according to the blackpill this is impossible unless I am a billionaire and I am not a billionaire I am a welfare receiver
You’re not ugly and most people have some sort of looks preferance that doesn’t match up with the general consensus. Stop doubting yourself or you’ll ruin a good thing

You’re not ugly and most people have some sort of looks preferance that doesn’t match up with the general consensus. Stop doubting yourself or you’ll ruin a good thing
It’s ruined already she hasn’t replied for almost 2 days now. I wanted to LTR her 🥺

okay the thing is; everybody think other people thinking like themselfs.. like just you see yourself as subhuman that not means that she thinks the same

like i said, you are average and thats why its possible that some women desire you.. you have 50% 50% chance
its a treshold you must pass..

too ugly = no women want you
too good looking = the most 90% of women want you
average = some women find you attractive and some not
So she is attracted to me then? I seriously can’t see how

• +1
Reactions: exeight
So she is attracted to me then? I seriously can’t see how
its the thing, you cant see it but you are yourself not the person on the other side

its like you are attracted to lets say ana de armas
but another person is not attracted to her because the another person like blonde girls

the same with the girls.. when you pass a certain treshold for looks, then for some people you are on the better looking side
you looking at a mirror and see yourself as average but the girl actually see you as a lil bit more than average = attracted by you

edit:
i wanna add this; you have for sure seen some couples where the dude is very average but the girl is really good looking, right?
maybe you are in such a case with that girl? :) dont overthink everything just enjoy it happened

Hs looks LTN

• +1
Reactions: MRD
did you use condoms? maybe that s why you had problems getting hard idk.

if she was attracted to you in the past this is rly good for you even if you are ugly now. just work on yourself and take it as an ego boost as this was probably genuine. maybe you have some aura, confidence, smell etc that she is just rly attracted to idk - it doesnt matter to be honest. just dont go full shizo now and use your chance.

did you use condoms? maybe that s why you had problems getting hard idk.

if she was attracted to you in the past this is rly good for you even if you are ugly now. just work on yourself and take it as an ego boost as this was probably genuine. maybe you have some aura, confidence, smell etc that she is just rly attracted to idk - it doesnt matter to be honest. just dont go full shizo now and use your chance.
I’m an autistic subhuman abomination with a deformed skull there’s nothing she is attracted to. And no I fucked her raw so idk why I couldn’t get hard

I’m an autistic subhuman abomination with a deformed skull there’s nothing she is attracted to. And no I fucked her raw so idk why I couldn’t get hard
damn it was your own fucking mindset. imagine a "subhuman abomination with a deformed skull" getting the chance to fuck the girl of his dreams but he cant even get hard because he is so disgusted by himself. at that point i hope you realize its not only your looks that hold you back. start workin on yourself brv.

damn it was your own fucking mindset. imagine a "subhuman abomination with a deformed skull" getting the chance to fuck the girl of his dreams but he cant even get hard because he is so disgusted by himself. at that point i hope you realize its not only your looks that hold you back. start workin on yourself brv.
Idk how to work on myself I just need surgery

Idk how to work on myself I just need surgery
surgery is gud but also look into mse, diet (keto, paleo, carnivore), careermax, gym etc. basically anything to boost your testo and returning as much as you can to a natural lifestyle.