I'm sexually attracted to my female filter. Does that make me trans? Holy shit what an ascension!

alien

alien

Kraken
75dhIJP.png

I'm normally not sexually attracted to white women. I like Asian women. But holy shit I'm so sexy.

The source material was a selfie from 4 years ago (almost 34 years old) when I was fat and had long hair. Though even back then I still got laid now and then with sub-par foids and wasn't incel. After losing weight and gymcelling, when I put my selfie through the filter recently, my jawline was too masc. It's over.

Do ya'll think I would ascend if I hopped on HRT? Especially with me being 167cm tall (5'6") and nearing 38 years old.

When I had a discussion with transpeople online, saying that I fantasize about myself as a sexy white women getting gang fucked by BBC and I thought this was just autogynephilia, they told me that autogynephilia isn't real. That this just means that I'm actually trans. I just haven't transitioned or cross-dressed yet. So does this mean that I'm a transformer for real? I'm not 100% incel. I get laid now and then. And I know that hopping on HRT would tank my appeal with women (my preferred gender). But my success with women is of low quality and few and far in between that it seems like there's no point in living as a 5'6" manlet in 2023 anyways unless you're wealthy or ridiculously good looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, ascension, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
the filters beautify female faces more than it actually is, and they uglify male faces more than it actually is too, its not a good representation of how you will look as the opposite gender

• +1
Reactions: mug and rl⠀
you have agp, those trannies are in denial/low iq

How do I know the difference between just having AGP and being trans?
there is none
Trans = agp, every time. Men pairbonding with their imaginary female self. Transitioning = getting closer to it

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
You look like 40yr old female.crackhead.
Fogged by female version of me

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
If you're under 30, your female version will mog. If you're after 30, your male version mogs.

Your female filter totally looks like a BBC slut. I agree with Suimaxxer.
Your female filter is hot. What kinda ethnik are you?
I'm curry. I guess my female filter just lost 1 PSL now.

I'm curry. I guess my female filter just lost 1 PSL now.
I had a couple curry exes. That might be why I really like your filter. I would legit eat out her ass.

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How do I know the difference between just having AGP and being trans?
AGP is gender dysphoria which equals transgender

(AGP)autoheterosexuality and homosexuality are what being gender dyphoric is, gender not aligning with your sexual orientation and gender identity

looks like you are 40yo divorced slut with a butterfly tattoo on the lower back

disgusting

Mine looks off

6E161A2C BEE7 4342 AD90 8C1EC372515E

Looks like worse version of my mom

looks like you are 40yo divorced slut with a butterfly tattoo on the lower back

disgusting
Does my female filter look BBC only?

Even if I was a foid, I don't think I would ever get married in the first place. So wouldn't be divorced. I could potentially see myself having a black baby if I was a cis foid though. Potentially. I'm too lazy to raise kids. But a part of me wants to get bred. And see the look on my racist father and older brother's face when they see the kid and the baby daddy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back