Im shredded and im virgin

A

Arminius

Master
Im 17 yo guy at 5 8 160 lbs and im pretty shredded and buff, however I dont get girls and I have not even kissed a girl in my life, I show veins around shoulders, biceps chest lower abs and calves, I have cycled since I was 15, now im on test tren Anadrol bulking during quarantine however my gym is opened, some tips to get foids, I dont know to talk with girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, mewcoper, Deleted member 7785 and 3 others
Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
Im 17 yo guy at 5 8 160 lbs and im pretty shredded and buff, however I dont get girls and I have not even kissed a girl in my life, I show veins around shoulders, biceps chest lower abs and calves, I have cycled since I was 15, now im on test tren Anadrol bulking during quarantine however my gym is opened, some tips to get foids, I dont know to talk with girls
Post pictures

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Cacas112 and pizza
I'm obese and i'm a slayer

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, mewcoper, Deleted member 7785 and 6 others
make a tinder account

Girls like bodies like brad Pitt in Fight Club, all the money u spend roiding use it for plastic surgery

Did you try GHB?

my face is more like a high tier normie guy, but I have seen normie guys or even ugly in bad shape slaying more than me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Girls like bodies like brad Pitt in Fight Club, all the money u spend roiding use it for plastic surgery
my body is like that, is like Bryce hall physique but more shredded

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
what did you think at 5’8 that you would just get a bit of muscle and be suddenly swimming in pussy

Have you posted your face? Face is a massive part of the equation. You are also 5’8 which isnt helping, assuming youre in america. Being shredded helps, but its not that big of a help, the reality is, If you have no luck with women, it is 99% because of your physical traits, be it your height or face or whatever else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Babyblackcarrot
Have you posted your face? Face is a massive part of the equation. You are also 5’8 which isnt helping, assuming youre in america. Being shredded helps, but its not that big of a help, the reality is, If you have no luck with women, it is 99% because of your physical traits, be it your height or face or whatever else.
my face is high tier normie, I posted my face before here, I remind estevez family but ripped

my face is high tier normie, I posted my face before here, I remind estevez family but ripped
Well, I can say one thing for sure, posting on here wont help you get girls. You should go approach women, thats the only way to get women if they wont approach you. If you approach them and they dont want anything to do with you then its over. But seeing how you look, if you act normal, you should have some success, in mexico you are not as bad off as you would be in america because you are white

Well, I can say one thing for sure, posting on here wont help you get girls. You should go approach women, thats the only way to get women if they wont approach you. If you approach them and they dont want anything to do with you then its over. But seeing how you look, if you act normal, you should have some success, in mexico you are not as bad off as you would be in america because you are white
i have been in America but how the girls would rate me there ? almost all Americans in my age are skinny fat or obese

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Muscles don't help much with girls tbh

therefore my mom is american-norwegian

im a chadlite and haven't gotten laid since 2019

I'm 20 in a month and I've never even talked to a girl

i have been in America but how the girls would rate me there ? almost all Americans in my age are skinny fat or obese
Your face is fine and your body is obviously way above average but your height is a massive handicap. You would have trouble in america just based on that. It doesnt matter that youre in better shape than everyone, thats not enough. To get women you have to meet many prerequisites, being tall or having a good face is far more important than being shredded

you're 5'8, also your face and location could both have effect on your lack of success

you're 5'8, also your face and location could both have effect on your lack of success
being an American guy in Mexican lands.i want to get bigger and much leaner

Is your face shredded?

Is your face shredded?
yep when im more shredded, now im bulking and I didnt gain fat, nothing but I got tons of water retention due to carbs and sodium also the Anadrol and test make me look kinda moon face, but I have been pretty shredded with a chiseled face

yep when im more shredded, now im bulking and I didnt gain fat, nothing but I got tons of water retention due to carbs and sodium also the Anadrol and test make me look kinda moon face, but I have been pretty shredded with a chiseled face
You have any form of autism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
why ? im just feeling sad cuz I lost my facial attractiveness cuz im bulking hard
I don't really know then maybe this life style aint for you. Try to marry and bring a documentary out for the users on here.

I don't really know then maybe this life style aint for you. Try to marry and bring a documentary out for the users on here.
why is not for me ?, I stopped. being nerd and autist, one of the reasons I joined the gym and started cycling

why is not for me ?, I stopped. being nerd and autist, one of the reasons I joined the gym and started cycling
How old are you now... its just that that lifestyle is not something you can just create even if you are not objectivly ugly..

How old are you now... its just that that lifestyle is not something you can just create even if you are not objectivly ugly..
why ? be honest

why ? be honest
Man the thing is i am Muslim so all my life i have learned to control my desires even if i am real good looking i might not be able to create that lifestyle myself even if i wanted..
The thing is you where from a catholic country if i remember correct. Your parents where that and your grandparants, so on.

From our perspective we cant justify this in our mind. Atleast this is for me the case.

Man the thing is i am Muslim so all my life i have learned to control my desires even if i am real good looking i might not be able to create that lifestyle myself even if i wanted..
The thing is you where from a catholic country if i remember correct. Your parents where that and your grandparants, so on.

From our perspective we cant justify this in our mind. Atleast this is for me the case.
my family is Mormon cuz we are from America (Utah)

• +1
There is your answer.
i dont have religion, but I dont wanna just marry a girl like all my family did, sounds depressing doing something like that, marring, having children, get a job, getting older, uglier and fatter, children forgetting someone, getting sick and die, I dont want a simple life, I want perfect physique and I know im able to build a perfect physique due to my insertions and genetics, good face, my fail is height but come on, there are a lot of successful short people, just focus and thats what im doing, there are a lot of aesthetics who are not really good looking in a judge point, Oliver forslin, Jon Skywalker, David laid, chestbrah, tryst lee, Andrei deiu, Zac perna

There is your answer.
I just dont wanna marry that mormon girls who know me since I was a kid and we grew up together, the only white girls close to me, sadly

I just dont wanna marry that mormon girls who know me since I was a kid and we grew up together, the only white girls close to me, sadly
Marry a christian then jfl at party wher you pick up scraps

Marry a christian then jfl at party wher you pick up scraps
most christian girls where I live are brown remember I live in mexico, just my mormon friends are white

• +1
most christian girls where I live are brown remember I live in mexico, just my mormon friends are white
Man idc what your prospects are you can wear a sombrero for all i care. I only explained why you might find problems in emulating a western life style, if you still want to do it. Figure it out on your own.