I’m sick, how do i recover asap

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Everywhere hurts. Especially my wrists (typing is sorta painful) and I feel nauseous and unmotivated. I tried megadosing vit.d and getting loads of sun but that didn’t work. I can barely chew my food, jfl.

Just laying down browsing random shit on my phone, I feel bad for anyone who is bed ridden I can’t manage to bear this shit lmao

all I did yesterday was fucking watch anime, now today i’m just browsing old .org threads

What illness?

meditate about how u feel & feel ur body like your own and you will have better knowledge about the pain

then do some google search and fix ur stupid problem

megadose vit D:feelswhat:

What illness?
not sure tbh
meditate about how u feel & feel ur body like your own and you will have better knowledge about the pain

then do some google search and fix ur stupid problem

megadose vit D:feelswhat:
Will try, I usually meditate 40 mins per day because I enjoy meditation a lot but the few days I was sick I couldn’t focus on my breath for like more then 5 seconds, lmao

not sure tbh

Will try, I usually meditate 40 mins per day because I enjoy meditation a lot but the few days I was sick I couldn’t focus on my breath for like more then 5 seconds, lmao
lol seems like you definitely should go to a doc

Eat warm food and rest all you can really, drink lots of water too. Getting sick feels like sick but outside of taking painkillers or antibiotics you just have to deal with it and let your immune system do it’s job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
If you’re super sick and feel completely horrible you should prob go to a doc just to make sure you didn’t catch super aids or something serious

Eat warm food and rest all you can really, drink lots of water too. Getting sick feels like sick but outside of taking painkillers or antibiotics you just have to deal with it and let your immune system do it’s job
I fucking hate being sick dude. One of the worst things ever

I fucking hate being sick dude. One of the worst things ever
Legit I remember I had the flu or some shit last month and I was burning up and constantly phasing in and out of sleep with mucus stuck in my throat that I had to constantly spit out. One of the worst feelings ever get well soon man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Legit I remember I had the flu or some shit last month and I was burning up and constantly phasing in and out of sleep with mucus stuck in my throat that I had to constantly spit out. One of the worst feelings ever get well soon man
That and also i have shit to do. I don’t wanna sit around all day and wait for my body to recover, ldaring watching random vids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Just sleep nigga

Not gonna read your post but just start mewing it should fix whatever ur going though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
being sick is dope, one of the only times i can successfully leanmaxx