I'm sick of reading

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm so fucking tired of reading, everything needs me to read, everything needs me to pay attention, I spend some minutes reading then lose interest and move to something else, I have to read the stupid java book I'm working on, the stupid college material which I hate, a lot of looksmaxing related stuff, guides to solve problems in real life, all my fucking video games have tons of reading (I just want to shoot at stuff don't make me read walls of text) everything that's more than just a few paragraphs is such a hassle to deal with, maybe that's what happens when you spend 10 years using imageboards and switching tabs all the time the way I do.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Just look at this crap, I just want to start lifting but I have to do a lot of research before, it's just so tiresome I just want to turn my mind off and do stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Wassup graycel, the name is FollowerOfChrist, and if you haven't already noticed it, I kinda run this play.

Oh and btw: Schiz*****sm is my dead name, and I have a lot of trauma surrounding it, so imma appreciate if you diss that shit and call me @FollowerOfChrist instead, or Follower for short ;)

The people here have a lot of emotional comnections to my name; some happy, some sad, but most downright awe. And I know I deserve it, so treat me with respect, would ya?

Like and follow me cuz that's what everyone does here, I'm a king ngl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
Wassup graycel, the name is FollowerOfChrist, and if you haven't already noticed it, I kinda run this play.

Oh and btw: Schiz*****sm is my dead name, and I have a lot of trauma surrounding it, so imma appreciate if you diss that shit and call me @FollowerOfChrist instead, or Follower for short ;)

The people here have a lot of emotional comnections to my name; some happy, some sad, but most downright awe. And I know I deserve it, so treat me with respect, would ya?

Like and follow me cuz that's what everyone does here, I'm a king ngl.

Skimmed ur comment, it's diarrhea.

Most people think it's gold..

If you look at it from the right angle there really is no difference between shit and gold, both are just matter.

• Woah
Reactions: SchizoAutism
If u dislike reading that much just listen to youtube videos lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I'm so fucking tired of reading, everything needs me to read, everything needs me to pay attention, I spend some minutes reading then lose interest and move to something else, I have to read the stupid java book I'm working on, the stupid college material which I hate, a lot of looksmaxing related stuff, guides to solve problems in real life, all my fucking video games have tons of reading (I just want to shoot at stuff don't make me read walls of text) everything that's more than just a few paragraphs is such a hassle to deal with, maybe that's what happens when you spend 10 years using imageboards and switching tabs all the time the way I do.
Dn rd