I'm sick of seeing blonde women with dark haired guys

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
It pisses me off that blonde women seem to only date dark hair men. When I see it I feel rage inside me. I can't stand dark hair guys who think their ethnik melanin makes them superior. There should be a law that natural blonde women are only allowed to date blonde or light brown hair men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, jrobts., WeiWei and 3 others
I'm a dark haired guy and my halal girlfriend also has dark hair.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Xangsane, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
I can't stand dark hair men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
It pisses me off that blonde women seem to only date dark hair men. When I see it I feel rage inside me. I can't stand dark hair guys who think their ethnik melanin makes them superior. There should be a law that natural blonde women are only allowed to date blonde or light brown hair men.
Most of the "blonde" women have dyed hair.
Most natural blondes are subhumans. Brunettes and black haired women just dye their hair to have coloring halo

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Most of the "blonde" women have dyed hair.
Most natural blondes are subhumans. Brunettes and black haired women just dye their hair to have coloring halo
I am a natural blonde man

Mass shotingmaxx then

lmao i didn't know someone shared the same autism as me
but seeing them date blond men feels out of place

Then grow out your hair. That buzzcut cuckholdry might as well be black hair
I probably will but I'm doing an experiment. I'm testing a theory that if a guy has a good skull that long hair definitely looks prettier, but a buzz cut makes him look more sexy to women, especially when they're drunk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
get cucked by dark lookz

Brutally mogged by dark triad looks
Dark triad theory confirmed. It's over

maybe dark haired white men but they certainly dont date ethnics lol