I’m slaying LTBs

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Posts
880
Reputation
646
Ok, so I moved (will not disclose where yet) and as a result I’m slaying LTBs.

Currently I’m in one of my lowest states looks-wise because this last year I became very demotivated. I’d rate myself as a 4/10 rn.

Takeaway: Geography-maxxing definitely can work but NOT following the retarded stereotypes of “just go to Asia lol”. You have to do way more research than that and it has to make sense in your specific case.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
im going to georgefloydmax any latinas with large dump trucks and below average looks want to kneel on my neck
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26067 and Deleted member 30892

Similar threads

qaszanaiatazo@gmail
Replies
10
Views
97
Another_Loser
Another_Loser
wintercrow
Replies
11
Views
89
revivles
revivles
holybrutal
Replies
18
Views
77
holybrutal
holybrutal
recessed sub5
Replies
4
Views
86
displacementpilled
D
E
Replies
5
Views
72
Erany
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top