I'm getting fucking lean guys

holybrutal

holybrutal

15 yo
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
680
Reputation
737
I finally started getting truly lean u guys. I started around 17 September, it's been 12 days since i started. I started at around 20% bf and should be 15% in late october-first days of november. I'm so happy i finally had the balls to do it, everythings going good. Yall think theres a good bone structure under allat fat tho? Like could i get hollows and shit when i reach ~12% bf? Lmk thanks (had to stole My sisters phone lmao mine is ass) i'm also planning ln dying eyebrows and lashes
15522

15513
15566
 

Attachments

  • 15540.jpg
    15540.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
Don’t fuck lean guys, fat guys have a better ass clap
 
can i get hollow cheeks if i have 30% bf? hopefully its not too much and with debloat with water i will get there!
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
holy shit dude just realized leave some forward growth for the rest of us
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
can i get hollow cheeks if i have 30% bf? hopefully its not too much and with debloat with water i will get there!
Do u think i have good enough bones structure for hollows? Thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: cxrpse
I finally started getting truly lean u guys. I started around 17 September, it's been 12 days since i started. I started at around 20% bf and should be 15% in late october-first days of november. I'm so happy i finally had the balls to do it, everythings going good. Yall think theres a good bone structure under allat fat tho? Like could i get hollows and shit when i reach ~12% bf? Lmk thanks (had to stole My sisters phone lmao mine is ass) i'm also planning ln dying eyebrows and lashesView attachment 5707635
View attachment 5707640View attachment 5707647
good
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
why would you get lean first jfl, just gymmaxx or you will look lanky
 

Similar threads

drunkcexworkerincel
Replies
1
Views
47
fattofat
fattofat
nordic prince
Replies
4
Views
41
nordic prince
nordic prince
MaxedDen
Replies
1
Views
36
fattofat
fattofat
1iar
Replies
5
Views
49
1iar
1iar
Mecha-Man
Replies
3
Views
43
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top