I’m slowly becoming addicted to pain killers

scuderia

scuderia

SBR enthusiast
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
3,683
Reputation
7,184
It’s getting bad boyos

@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, j1gga and 5 others
Well what the fuck hurts you so much
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, polarpop and 1 other person
i dont even blame you man i remember taking pain killers feels good asf
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman, TGUN. and scuderia
Well what the fuck hurts you so much
Braces but I’m taking like 5-8 pills per day

I should only be taking 4 max but I like the feeling they give me
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, j1gga and 2 others
drug addict

Stop it now
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gen1leman, zudlife, voks and 1 other person
Well then maybe contact the fucking clinic or whatever to like take them off and shit
you cant just take them off 😭 the pain is part of the process
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and scuderia
Cope by going to gym and getting jacked
I Already look good without my shirt off

Junior year of hs is just extremely stressful I need smth to help me get away from it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, j1gga and 2 others
I Already look good without my shirt off

Junior year of hs is just extremely stressful I need smth to help me get away from it
Just take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeed

U don’t need drugs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and scuderia
Just take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeed

U don’t need drugs
Ashwagandha is poison and unnatural
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, voks and scuderia
Just take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeed

U don’t need drugs
1790862873624


I kid you not it’s been on repeat this whole morning
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, j1gga and 3 others
Been my most listened to song last couple months

It’s really good

I’ve sort of moved on from it now tho
It’s a great song I love the chorus

By far top 3 Lana

Do you have any other song recommendations that are like Brooklyn baby?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Gen1leman, j1gga and 1 other person
It’s a great song I love the chorus

By far top 3 Lana

Do you have any other song recommendations that are like Brooklyn baby?
Basically any Other Lana del Rey song


Pure imagination is sort of similar
Tho
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and scuderia
:feelsez:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
9
Views
78
Moggador
Moggador
gupp_A
Replies
0
Views
15
gupp_A
gupp_A
BootyHoeKenny
Replies
0
Views
10
BootyHoeKenny
BootyHoeKenny
gson1
Replies
1
Views
22
gson1
gson1
Ratul_
Replies
4
Views
47
Ratul_
Ratul_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top