scuderia
SBR enthusiast
- Joined
- May 4, 2026
- Posts
- 3,683
- Reputation
- 7,184
It’s getting bad boyos
@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Braces but I’m taking like 5-8 pills per dayWell what the fuck hurts you so much
Some of us need to copedrug addict
Stop it now
Cope by going to gym and getting jackedSome of us need to cope
Jesus fucking christ dude5-8 pills per day
Well then maybe contact the fucking clinic or whatever to like take them off and shitBraces
you cant just take them offWell then maybe contact the fucking clinic or whatever to like take them off and shit
the pain is part of the processI Already look good without my shirt offCope by going to gym and getting jacked
Ya it’s like 2 yearsyou cant just take them offthe pain is part of the process
Just take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeedI Already look good without my shirt off
Junior year of hs is just extremely stressful I need smth to help me get away from it
I had this once for about a weekIt’s getting bad boyos
@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
Ashwagandha is poison and unnaturalJust take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeed
U don’t need drugs
Just take ashwagabds and listen to Brooklyn baby and pretend to smoke weeed
U don’t need drugs
Been my most listened to song last couple months
It’s a great song I love the chorusBeen my most listened to song last couple months
It’s really good
I’ve sort of moved on from it now tho
Basically any Other Lana del Rey songIt’s a great song I love the chorus
By far top 3 Lana
Do you have any other song recommendations that are like Brooklyn baby?
ThxBasically any Other Lana del Rey song
Pure imagination is sort of similar
Tho
whyIt’s getting bad boyos
@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
bro stop frBraces but I’m taking like 5-8 pills per day
I should only be taking 4 max but I like the feeling they give me
Pls don't doIt’s getting bad boyos
@Jordan Barrett @j1gga @cb006 @Gen1leman @voks
Cause they feel good
Cause they feel good
