I'm so aspie that I forced forevergymcelling to get a BnB

jfl at going into town gurning from mdma, being drunk asf with a black eye and trying to pick up girls after pissing yourself the night before

negative inhib levels.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and 6ft4
PSL nights out are just insnae tbh

We need to organised the biggest one yet. 10 members minimum

All fully blackpilled

All armed with air maxs and lifts

All on nofap

All gymcelled

Out to cause mayhem

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, currylightskin, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others

All fully blackpilled

All on nofap

All gymcelled

Out to cause mayhem
We need to buy dbol and we can all take 50mg before a gym session before going out
I just don't have the same ruthless slayer mentality without roids
Even if it's mostly placebo, a few tabs isn't gonna fuck with anyone anyone's natural hormones but may be enough for insane water weight pump and mental high from going to the darkside

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and forevergymcelling

All fully blackpilled

All on nofap

All gymcelled

Out to cause mayhem
We need to buy dbol and we can all take 50mg before a gym session before going out
I just don't have the same ruthless slayer mentality without roids
Even if it's mostly placebo, a few tabs isn't gonna fuck with anyone anyone's natural hormones but may be enough for insane water weight pump and mental high from going to the darkside
PSLers are a different breed tbh

All fully blackpilled

All on nofap

All gymcelled

Out to cause mayhem
Id find it so funy 10 gymcelled lads walking around the streets/bars all frauding their height 2 inches shoutoing PSL memes

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and ChickenAndRiceBrah

All fully blackpilled

All on nofap

All gymcelled

Out to cause mayhem
haha good time to use lifts for the first time in my life

Thought about this thread today

made me cage jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4
Absolutely insane thread

Absolutely insane thread
I'm coming to England for the first time in 2 weeks to meet doctorlooksmax
The plan is as follows:
Thursday night - Go to student venues and approach students non stop with the specific goal of slaying a virgin fresher on her first ever week clubbing away from home.
Friday - Potentially do some daygame while xanaxmaxxed, we will be xanaxmaxxing at some point during the trip, either for daytime or clubs. We may travel to a nearby town since towns are full of JBs hanging out so will run approach game on legal JBs hanging out in parks jfl. Being in a different country where my reputation cant be damaged in an instant (but population also speaks English) will hopefully send my inhib lower than it's ever been before.
Friday night we will be going to a mainstream club that's known for letting in JBs using their friend/sisters IDs.
Saturday - Maybe approach during the day again, at night we will probably go to an array of clubs and just see which one has the best opporunity for approaching foids.

Having not drank properly in a year at this point, I will need to be extremely careful to not hit the mentalcel switch and start abusing groups of Pakis after years of exposure to grooming gang stories or start abusing stuck up slags due to all of the stories I've heard of English slags being cunts and getting away with it without being verbally destroyed with venomous insults that can only be conjured up by a PSLer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: marauder and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I'm coming to England for the first time in 2 weeks to meet doctorlooksmax
The plan is as follows:
Thursday night - Go to student venues and approach students non stop with the specific goal of slaying a virgin fresher on her first ever week clubbing away from home.
Friday - Potentially do some daygame while xanaxmaxxed, we will be xanaxmaxxing at some point during the trip, either for daytime or clubs. We may travel to a nearby town since towns are full of JBs hanging out so will run approach game on legal JBs hanging out in parks jfl. Being in a different country where my reputation cant be damaged in an instant (but population also speaks English) will hopefully send my inhib lower than it's ever been before.
Friday night we will be going to a mainstream club that's known for letting in JBs using their friend/sisters IDs.
Saturday - Maybe approach during the day again, at night we will probably go to an array of clubs and just see which one has the best opporunity for approaching foids.

Having not drank properly in a year at this point, I will need to be extremely careful to not hit the mentalcel switch and start abusing groups of Pakis after years of exposure to grooming gang stories or start abusing stuck up slags due to all of the stories I've heard of English slags being cunts and getting away with it without being verbally destroyed with venomous insults that can only be conjured up by a PSLer
Please give us detailed threads, any actual IRL PSLer stuff mogs months and months worth of the same shitty threads from shutin zoomers about Ramirez and surgeries they'll never get
Whereabouts in England? I've already seen freshers out near London, chances are very few foids will still be virgins unfortunately but good luck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4