I’m so brutally hideously ugly

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
I think I’m bound to be prettyboy the rest of my life except my eye area and lower third destroys me. I was punished from a past life with shit infras and a shit chin and a shit brow ridge. How do I cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, MazoNitNit, boss8055 and 3 others
I think I’m bound to be prettyboy the rest of my life except my eye area and lower third destroys me. I was punished from a past life with shit infras and a shit chin and a shit brow ridge. How do I cope
All easily fixed with implants

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, boss8055 and normie_joe
so you look like your pfp or?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
come to my DM's bhai I can help you cope :feelshah:

Screenshot 2024 05 08 020111

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, swedishchud, silencio and 6 others
Get off looksmax.org hang out with friends instead of saying your ugly go talk to girls. I guarantee you can find some foid to slay. If you can’t then maybe you can rope
i do all those things but my autistic retard brain hardwires every thought i have into my looks

You're mtn and it will only get worse with age for you. Probably best not to think about it too much.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
my jaw grew a lot from 16 to 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and Allornothing
will my bones not develop any more
Yes but if you don't look good it's better to look young. The older you look, the worse. It's a strange paradox where your bones aren't good enough to benefit from natural development.

Yes but if you don't look good it's better to look young. The older you look, the worse. It's a strange paradox where your bones aren't good enough to benefit from natural development.
i think a handful of bones are pretty good i just have shit lighting in that picture

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Get off looksmax.org hang out with friends instead of saying your ugly go talk to girls. I guarantee you can find some foid to slay. If you can’t then maybe you can rope
you have high appeal to foids cause you look high trust , mtn but prob htn appeal to them

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
you'll be going too far in extremis

ive seen guys looking like you slay bitches on parties with ease

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Allornothing
@Allornothing stfu newcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Allornothing
@Allornothing stfu newcel
No join date for your retardation. A broccoli head like OP doesn't slay with ease lmao. If he's NT then he can fuck girls yes. When you dickride him this hard though it just seems like you're coping. I never told OP not to try.

No join date for your retardation. A broccoli head like OP doesn't slay with ease lmao. If he's NT then he can fuck girls yes. When you dickride him this hard though it just seems like you're coping. I never told OP not to try.
Why would op dont slay on parties with ease where everyone is drunk?Have you ever left the house at least once?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
people like @vinn98 slay so why wouldnt he

I’m broccoli head because I have hair unlike the slave talking to me. But broccoli heads slay just look on tiktok

You know a shit ton about looks

Fuck u look like a bitch
Sell ur ass for old pedos ez cash

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Tbh it might be possible to look like this, it'll just cost a lot , you can copy some ideas of the morph i thought this look would suit you , you'll also need to fraud a lil' here and there maybe some squinting and PDO threads, contacts.. idk tbh ur not even bad rn u can get a gf u look like u got good appeal, just softmaxx more yk get a bigger neck shit like that

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and hunkymonkey69
Brutal chinpill. Do those eyebrow growing serums grow them that much? It looks like I’d have to grow my hair, eyebrows, chin implants, volulifine for my lips, get implants for lower eyebrows, and get a leaner face

Holy fuck you're subhuman
This nigga face shorter than a tic tac
Bros .5esr and 1:1 nostrils to mouth ratio isn't ideal
Coping about my compact mid face, long headed mank?

Brutal chinpill. Do those eyebrow growing serums grow them that much? It looks like I’d have to grow my hair, eyebrows, chin implants, volulifine for my lips, get implants for lower eyebrows, and get a leaner face
youd probably have to fraud with a pencil makeup or something while also growing it

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
youd probably have to fraud with a pencil makeup or something while also growing it
Honestly chin filler, a genioplasty, or a chin inplant would ascend him

A wrap around would work too