I’m so brutally hideously ugly

whats a wrap around?

Mirin morph bro
yeah thanks, he can look pretty good he just need to continue his softmaxxing journey then fraud+chin surgery, some pdo threads , (he can check the guides in this site, they show how to do the pdo threads) , a tan too or if he cant tan just melanotan II , grow out your hair a LOT , volufiline the lips + pdo it somehow or just fraud lipstick but make sure to never get caught with it and uhh yeah he'd be chad i dont think the forum would rate him lower than chadlite but who cares about the forum irl hes def chad, now if hes short he can fraud lifts+elevator shoes+baggy pants to cover the fact he wears elevator , he could be 5ft7 if he is to 6ft+ but thats a temp fraud, heard hgh is good for growth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and hunkymonkey69
yeah thanks, he can look pretty good he just need to continue his softmaxxing journey then fraud+chin surgery, some pdo threads , (he can check the guides in this site, they show how to do the pdo threads) , a tan too or if he cant tan just melanotan II , grow out your hair a LOT , volufiline the lips + pdo it somehow or just fraud lipstick but make sure to never get caught with it and uhh yeah he'd be chad i dont think the forum would rate him lower than chadlite but who cares about the forum irl hes def chad, now if hes short he can fraud lifts+elevator shoes+baggy pants to cover the fact he wears elevator , he could be 5ft7 if he is to 6ft+ but thats a temp fraud, heard hgh is good for growth
thx for all the info but are you sure i would look better with longer hair? this is a sort of frauded pic of me with shorter hair for example

thx for all the info but are you sure i would look better with longer hair? this is a sort of frauded pic of me with shorter hair for example
View attachment 2907960
yeah in the final result ud look good with it, id say rn keep ur hair this way it got appeal dont listen to people saying brocoli lmao

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
View attachment 2907960
your ears look good they're small and your skin is nice, if you want i can help you softmaxx, softmaxxing made me go from LTN to gl

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
your ears look good they're small and your skin is nice, if you want i can help you softmaxx, softmaxxing made me go from LTN to gl
yea thatd be great once i get a job im planning on getting volulifine first and try and get a mouth widening thing to try and minimize my narrow mouth as much as i can and get better lips in general

yea thatd be great once i get a job im planning on getting volulifine first and try and get a mouth widening thing to try and minimize my narrow mouth as much as i can and get better lips in general
i asked some friend what he rates u and he said 7 hes just a casual guy u see irl, tbh you dont need to go as far as the morph, in the real world youre not ugly ur at least 6 rn, though ik lookmaxxers would say you're MTN range

i asked some friend what he rates u and he said 7 hes just a casual guy u see irl, tbh you dont need to go as far as the morph, in the real world youre not ugly ur at least 6 rn, though ik lookmaxxers would say you're MTN range
yea ive been rated from usually mtn in pictures but maybe 2 low htns in motion some days i just look subhuman asf and my autistic org turned brain just destroys me

yea ive been rated from usually mtn in pictures but maybe 2 low htns in motion some days i just look subhuman asf and my autistic org turned brain just destroys me
u wanna listen to .org people or girls , the choices yours

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and Deprived
Loved the response brother, more people like you are needed on this forum instead of those 16 y/o newgen tictoc autists

• Love it
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Loved the response brother, more people like you are needed on this forum instead of those 16 y/o newgen tictoc autists
appreciate it , i can also help u lookmaxx and give u a morph for free i enjoy helping people

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
appreciate it , i can also help u lookmaxx and give u a morph for free i enjoy helping people
Will let you know brother thanks a lot

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit