geezcel
fabswingers.com
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2020
- Posts
- 1,899
- Reputation
- 4,171
tried this few months ago she tried to get me onto a vegan diet and asked my to post my haircut on instagram to recommend herGo to a women barber
i never went back
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
tried this few months ago she tried to get me onto a vegan diet and asked my to post my haircut on instagram to recommend herGo to a women barber
bahahahhaThen just fucking get him in bed dude
wdym "out of touch" just some foid had a rage on me for no reasonThis is very out of touch
I am training in MMA, I have someone that is 5'3 and other people that short, nigga I never in my life made fun of him or any short person, as no one in our gym did. I never really saw that happenig outside of some arrogant ugly foids doing it, and I would always come and put the bitch on her fucking place. And even foids barely do that, only some rare arrogant bitchesYes, if the people he was hanging around with were 6'2 on average his MMA wouldn't help him in normal situations, unless he got violent very easily, but imagine training MMA and having to beat niggas up just to get the same respect as another guy gets from birth lmao "Just do mma to earn basic respect bro"
Might be right, but he's 17 and he is also in his early stage, basically works the sameThat's because you're in Israel and it's early life, any fag can find a relationship if they just leechmaxx in social situations hard enough, this isn't evidence of anything
israel has arranged marriage, and if they didnt, then none of those ugly jews would have a wifeidk, I mean I've seen here people that are short and just look normally and they have lots of friends and gals, I just graduated of HS, when I was there I've seen 5'5 normies that look like my left ball having gfs and a friend group and no one even roasts them, it basically depends on how u position urself from the beginning. If someone is 5'6 as an example, but in MMA and a strong, respected person anyone would trash him abt his height? Even a tall gl person can be clowned by everyone
Well people and gals also can get aggressive with me, some foid once wanted to shake my hand and I said that I don't shake hands with women and she started to yell that I am a fag and misogynist shit, literally have aggressive people even here![]()
Nigger it is only applies to the super religious jews, 10% of population, the others marry as people in Europe do.israel has arranged marriage, and if they didnt, then none of those ugly jews would have a wife
dont try to tell me that the family doesnt pair people together in israel regardless of how religious they are, because i know they do buddehNigger it is only applies to the super religious jews, 10% of population, the others marry as people in Europe do.
Ur just a retard fr![]()
I relate to thisLiterally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years
I wish i had someone to cuddle with
It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
No they don't most people here don't even go to pray or do the jewish holidays, most of the country is just secular people working, and doing their shitdont try to tell me that the family doesnt pair people together in israel regardless of how religious they are, because i know they do buddeh
I’ve always claimed that I don’t want a gf but that’s not true at all. I want someone in my life
I have nobody not even a friend
People in gyms are supportive and won't usually make fun of someone trying to improve themselves, it's outside the gym that a jacked manlet gets made fun of for trying to compensate for his lack of height by getting more musclesas no one in our gym did.
Brutal, the manlet needs to be protected by tall Chad...outside of some arrogant ugly foids doing it, and I would always come and put the bitch on her fucking place.
Because it's a woman, she doesn't expect to get hit over it, disrespect from men is more relevant for manlets lol, +"Foid raged at me for not giving her a handshake" is fucking hilarious because she got rejected by you after approaching you, this indicates your smv is high and a manlet would never even experience thiswdym "out of touch" just some foid had a rage on me for no reason
and then their mother reaches out to her friends and says "my little bubbeleh should really get together with your shiska, theyd make such a great pair, and do you know my bubbleh is a lawyer too, he makes good money" and 2 months later they are together and marriedNo they don't most people here don't even go to pray or do the jewish holidays, most of the country is just secular people working, and doing their shit
Valid, yeah everyone are supportive, might be rightPeople in gyms are supportive and won't usually make fun of someone trying to improve themselves, it's outside the gym that a jacked manlet gets made fun of for trying to compensate for his lack of height by getting more muscles
Nigga I am not chad, and it is just putting some bitch on her placeBrutal, the manlet needs to be protected by tall Chad...
mb idkBecause it's a woman, she doesn't expect to get hit over it, disrespect from men is more relevant for manlets lol, +"Foid raged at me for not giving her a handshake" is fucking hilarious because she got rejected by you after approaching you, this indicates your smv is high and a manlet would never even experience this
Well idk, here most pairs are from Instagram from what I've seen, living in different cities hours away. Ur coping dudeand then their mother reaches out to her friends and says "my little bubbeleh should really get together with your shiska, theyd make such a great pair, and do you know my bubbleh is a lawyer too, he makes good money" and 2 months later they are together and married
jews are VERY much a tightknit incestious matriarchal society, it might not be arranged marriage in the traditional sense but make no mistake about it most israeli relatonships are arranged
Wait until you realize you can touch yourselfLiterally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years
I wish i had someone to cuddle with
It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10