I’m so deprived of physical touch

Go to a women barber
tried this few months ago she tried to get me onto a vegan diet and asked my to post my haircut on instagram to recommend her

i never went back
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
This is very out of touch
wdym "out of touch" just some foid had a rage on me for no reason

Yes, if the people he was hanging around with were 6'2 on average his MMA wouldn't help him in normal situations, unless he got violent very easily, but imagine training MMA and having to beat niggas up just to get the same respect as another guy gets from birth lmao "Just do mma to earn basic respect bro"
I am training in MMA, I have someone that is 5'3 and other people that short, nigga I never in my life made fun of him or any short person, as no one in our gym did. I never really saw that happenig outside of some arrogant ugly foids doing it, and I would always come and put the bitch on her fucking place. And even foids barely do that, only some rare arrogant bitches

That's because you're in Israel and it's early life, any fag can find a relationship if they just leechmaxx in social situations hard enough, this isn't evidence of anything
Might be right, but he's 17 and he is also in his early stage, basically works the same
 
idk, I mean I've seen here people that are short and just look normally and they have lots of friends and gals, I just graduated of HS, when I was there I've seen 5'5 normies that look like my left ball having gfs and a friend group and no one even roasts them, it basically depends on how u position urself from the beginning. If someone is 5'6 as an example, but in MMA and a strong, respected person anyone would trash him abt his height? Even a tall gl person can be clowned by everyone

Well people and gals also can get aggressive with me, some foid once wanted to shake my hand and I said that I don't shake hands with women and she started to yell that I am a fag and misogynist shit, literally have aggressive people even here :soy:
israel has arranged marriage, and if they didnt, then none of those ugly jews would have a wife
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
israel has arranged marriage, and if they didnt, then none of those ugly jews would have a wife
Nigger it is only applies to the super religious jews, 10% of population, the others marry as people in Europe do.

Ur just a retard fr :soy:
 
Nigger it is only applies to the super religious jews, 10% of population, the others marry as people in Europe do.

Ur just a retard fr :soy:
dont try to tell me that the family doesnt pair people together in israel regardless of how religious they are, because i know they do buddeh
 
Literally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years

I wish i had someone to cuddle with

It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
I relate to this
 
dont try to tell me that the family doesnt pair people together in israel regardless of how religious they are, because i know they do buddeh
No they don't most people here don't even go to pray or do the jewish holidays, most of the country is just secular people working, and doing their shit
 
I’ve always claimed that I don’t want a gf but that’s not true at all. I want someone in my life

I have nobody not even a friend
Spider Man Crying GIF

We the same guy c
 
as no one in our gym did.
People in gyms are supportive and won't usually make fun of someone trying to improve themselves, it's outside the gym that a jacked manlet gets made fun of for trying to compensate for his lack of height by getting more muscles
outside of some arrogant ugly foids doing it, and I would always come and put the bitch on her fucking place.
Brutal, the manlet needs to be protected by tall Chad...
wdym "out of touch" just some foid had a rage on me for no reason
Because it's a woman, she doesn't expect to get hit over it, disrespect from men is more relevant for manlets lol, +"Foid raged at me for not giving her a handshake" is fucking hilarious because she got rejected by you after approaching you, this indicates your smv is high and a manlet would never even experience this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
No they don't most people here don't even go to pray or do the jewish holidays, most of the country is just secular people working, and doing their shit
and then their mother reaches out to her friends and says "my little bubbeleh should really get together with your shiska, theyd make such a great pair, and do you know my bubbleh is a lawyer too, he makes good money" and 2 months later they are together and married

jews are VERY much a tightknit incestious matriarchal society, it might not be arranged marriage in the traditional sense but make no mistake about it most israeli relatonships are arranged
 
People in gyms are supportive and won't usually make fun of someone trying to improve themselves, it's outside the gym that a jacked manlet gets made fun of for trying to compensate for his lack of height by getting more muscles
Valid, yeah everyone are supportive, might be right

Brutal, the manlet needs to be protected by tall Chad...
Nigga I am not chad, and it is just putting some bitch on her place :ogre:

Because it's a woman, she doesn't expect to get hit over it, disrespect from men is more relevant for manlets lol, +"Foid raged at me for not giving her a handshake" is fucking hilarious because she got rejected by you after approaching you, this indicates your smv is high and a manlet would never even experience this
mb idk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
and then their mother reaches out to her friends and says "my little bubbeleh should really get together with your shiska, theyd make such a great pair, and do you know my bubbleh is a lawyer too, he makes good money" and 2 months later they are together and married

jews are VERY much a tightknit incestious matriarchal society, it might not be arranged marriage in the traditional sense but make no mistake about it most israeli relatonships are arranged
Well idk, here most pairs are from Instagram from what I've seen, living in different cities hours away. Ur coping dude
 
Literally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years

I wish i had someone to cuddle with

It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
Wait until you realize you can touch yourself
 

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
4
Views
91
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
ANON
Replies
0
Views
21
ANON
ANON
AscendHQ
Replies
9
Views
51
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
54
tansel
tansel
DayD
Replies
0
Views
28
DayD
DayD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top