I’m so deprived of physical touch

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
7,327
Reputation
15,804
Literally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years

I wish i had someone to cuddle with

It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Fridx, incomplete, Magnus Ironblood and 5 others
Touch yourself
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incomplete, maximize_22, soapbubble and 5 others
There’s this huge ass teddy bear

I want to sleep with it

But there’s no privacy in this fucking house so my parents would discover that shit and it would lead to some awkward conversations
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fridx, Ivanos, HGH_ and 4 others
There’s this huge ass teddy bear

I want to sleep with it

But there’s no privacy in this fucking house so my parents would discover that shit and it would lead to some awkward conversations
Bud WHAT
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I’ve always claimed that I don’t want a gf but that’s not true at all. I want someone in my life

I have nobody not even a friend
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., Fridx and Throw_Away
Literally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years

I wish i had someone to cuddle with

It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
What's the problem to talk with some gals in a social event to get to know them and then hug them or smth when u leave?
Like when u associate with some girl and y'all have a good time they can give u a hug even by themselves, speaking from exp :ogre:
 
What's the problem to talk with some with some gals in a social event to get to know them and then hug them or smth when u leave?
Like when u associate with some girl and y'all have a good time they can give u a hug even by themselves, speaking from exp :ogre:
first off I’m completely unapproachable due to looking like a creep so no girls would wanna talk to me

And nobody invites me to social events

And I wasn’t talking about 2 second hugs, I want real physical touch
 
Bro my parents could just walk in at night and see it and think i humped it
Motherfucker how old are you for ur parents to think u fucked it
 
  • +1
Reactions: jstingo
why not get a gf or sum bhai? almost any normie who improved a bit can pull a ltb
 
first off I’m completely unapproachable due to looking like a creep so no girls would wanna talk to me

And nobody invites me to social events

And I wasn’t talking about 2 second hugs, I want real physical touch
Just wait until thoose chrismast events
 
Motherfucker how old are you for ur parents to think u fucked it
17. Its completely normal to assume that for people above the age of 12
 
first off I’m completely unapproachable due to looking like a creep so no girls would wanna talk to me

And nobody invites me to social events

And I wasn’t talking about 2 second hugs, I want real physical touch
Wdym by "physical touch" - sex?
U won't get it if u can't even talk to gals or they want to touch/hug u. U need to start off from this things and then proceed. Nigga u won't get laid just by existing, no person on Earth gets that yk :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
Literally nobody in my life has even hugged me in like years

I wish i had someone to cuddle with

It feels so good man I remember when my mom cuddled with me when I was 10
Ugh reacting to this one
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
Bro I’m not a normie I’m a complete retard and I’m ugly as shit

I don’t celebrate Christmas my family is muslim :Clown::Clown::Clown:
a muslim? i hope you and your family rot till death motherfuckers, i wanna kill ppl like you so bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
17. Its completely normal to assume that for people above the age of 12
Dude come on just fucking hug him while u sleep and thats it if u rlly want it that bad
 
I’ve always claimed that I don’t want a gf but that’s not true at all. I want someone in my life

I have nobody not even a friend
Can't imagine why
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
a muslim? i hope you and your family rot till death motherfuckers, i wanna kill ppl like you so bad
wow dude whats your problem
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away and jstingo
Wdym by "physical touch" - sex?
U won't get it if u can't even talk to gals or they want to touch/hug u. U need to start off from this things and then proceed. Nigga u won't get laid just by existing, no person on Earth gets that yk :soy:
Not necessarily sex. Just regular human touch on a daily basis. Like couples at school or something idk

I can’t start with anything bro it’s completely over :Clown:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
wow dude whats your problem
these fags are responsible for so many deaths in my family, we have cleared our area from these motherfucks, cant wait for more deaths of these niggers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Dude come on just fucking hug him while u sleep and thats it if u rlly want it that bad
Are you retarded? I literally explained to you why that wouldn’t be possible and yet you still insist I should proceed with it
wow dude whats your problem
Ignore him lol. His family was probably raped by Muslims or something maybe that’s why he’s mad
Can't imagine why
what does this mean
you can still go thoose market events seem nice
BRO NO I CANT I CANNOT TALK TO PEOPLE I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET FOR 2 YEARS
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jstingo and voks
Not necessarily sex. Just regular human touch on a daily basis. Like couples at school or something idk

I can’t start with anything bro it’s completely over :Clown:
Nigga regular human touch are literally hugs, shake hands, talking, smiling and etc
Those are literally how normies talk
I am ND weirdo myself, I was at a wedding and there were unknown girls coming up to me we talked hugged and etc, from what I understand those are basic human interactions and it is pretty easy to have girls at a social event to talk/touch u and smile and etc.

Just socialize and go out that's it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Throw_Away and jstingo
what does this mean
Based on your forum activity alone you seem like an unpleasant person to be around, looks aren't extremely detrimental to having friends, especially after you reach adulthood, if you can't even make friends or acquaintances, you either don't socialize at all or are ND as fuck, I think it's both for your case
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
I loved her smell on my skin.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Nigga regular human touch are literally hugs, shake hands, talking, smiling and etc
Those are literally how normies talk
I am ND weirdo myself, I was at a wedding and there were unknown girls coming up to me we talked hugged and etc, from what I understand those are basic human interactions and it is pretty easy to have girls at a social event to talk/touch u and smile and etc.

Just socialize and go out that's it
“Just socialize and go out” HAHHA man you’re so hilarious :Clown::Clown::Clown:

Based on your forum activity alone you seem like an unpleasant person to be around, looks aren't extremely detrimental to having friends, especially after you reach adulthood, if you can't even make friends or acquaintances, you either don't socialize at all or are ND as fuck, I think it's both for your case
I am not an aggressive person in real life. I am very nice to people and help them when I can. Still nobody seems to give a shit about me at all

I hate it so much
 
“Just socialize and go out” HAHHA man you’re so hilarious :Clown::Clown::Clown:
Nigga I am literally a diagnosed ND.
If it worked on me it will work on anyone.
I mean that's just how it is

I struggle too, trust me, but there is no other way. Even if u would be a chad, but won't go out and do shit u won't have anything going on
 
Nigga I am literally a diagnosed ND.
If it worked on me it will work on anyone.
I mean that's just how it is

I struggle too, trust me, but there is no other way. Even if u would be a chad, but won't go out and do shit u won't have anything going on
Go out with who? As I claimed before I literally don’t have a single friend. I don’t know anyone.

Sometimes I try to make conversation with people at school and they ignore me or never talk to me again after the conversation.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Throw_Away
Go out with who? As I claimed before I literally don’t have a single friend. I don’t know anyone.

Sometimes I try to make conversation with people at school and they ignore me or never talk to me again after the conversation.
I almost don't have too, I barely go out, just have people that know me and get invited to shit sometimes. But again, I am ND and live in a foreign country that I wasn't born in, I have an accent, weird name and other shit. Trust me it is even harder for me.

Go to the gym, do some sports idk, find a hobby irl and trust me u will find people. There are literally people that I know, we met just bcs we were working out at the same gym, or some friends from MMA gym where I also worked out, that's how I got invited to an event yesterday. Literally just find things that's it
 
I almost don't have too, I barely go out, just have people that know me and get invited to shit sometimes. But again, I am ND and live in a foreign country that I wasn't born in, I have an accent, weird name and other shit. Trust me it is even harder for me.

Go to the gym, do some sports idk, find a hobby irl and trust me u will find people. There are literally people that I know, we met just bcs we were working out at the same gym, or some friends from MMA gym where I also worked out, that's how I got invited to an event yesterday. Literally just find things that's it
I also am a foreigner. My writing in English is decent but my listening and speaking are completely broken making it harder for me to communicate in real life.

And I have tried all of these before, the gym and stuff but no luck. Maybe because I talk awkward people avoid me or something idk

Thanjs for advice but it isn’t gonna work

I’m gonna go to bed bye man
 
Go out with who? As I claimed before I literally don’t have a single friend. I don’t know anyone.

Sometimes I try to make conversation with people at school and they ignore me or never talk to me again after the conversation.
Well just proceed to try bro

I live in fucking Israel as a russian male, I fucking have an accent, slavic pheno, name and etc. I struggle here too, everyone are 5' brown and have some prejudices for russians, I mean everone here thinks I am a christian foreigner nigga.
I mean I live in a country of ethnics and struggle asf, and in addition to allat I am also ND yk. Basically just do things and go out, try, fail, but still. There is no other way for NDs like us
 
Last edited:
Jfl, nigga ur barking up the wrong tree with these stats
Nigga wdym wrong stats I am ND asf with diff pheno in a country of brownies, yk that they prefer their own kind?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Nigga wdym wrong stats I am ND asf with diff pheno in a country of brownies, yk that they don't like people like me, they prefer their own kind?
It doesn't matter, the difference is positive, height helps you while socializing an insane amount, I'm just saying it's not over for sub3 manlets if they just want friends, if ur 6'4 socializing is on easy mode especially if ur a fot taller than everyone else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Go and get an Asian massage. Just being touched by a foid will improve your mood. They will be Asian or Eastern European foids doing the massage. You can also suck their breasts while they wank you off.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Go and get an Asian massage. Just being touched by a foid will improve your mood. They will be Asian or Eastern European foids doing the massage. You can also suck their breasts while they wank you off.
It's like telling a guy who's struggling with mental health to do drugs or drink alcohol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
It doesn't matter, the difference is positive, height helps you while socializing an insane amount, I'm just saying it's not over for sub3 manlets if they just want friends, if ur 6'4 socializing is on easy mode especially if ur a fot taller than everyone else
Nigga but we talk here abt finding friends, I know another guy my age, 6' blonde HTN, nigga doesn't have friends at all.
I mean when it comes to socializing and finding friends and shit u just gotta put urself out there.

Obv I have an advantage with women since most people here are 5'4 and sub3 ethnics, but generally I don't see at all how it can stop u from finding friends even if ur below avg. And the guy didn't even say he looks bad, I am pretty sure he is a normie. I just gave him an advice to put himself out there, that's how I found some people yk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
but generally I don't see at all how it can stop u from finding friends even if ur below avg
Depends how below average you are, I know a legit dwarf who still has friends and a "social life", but they all obviously laugh at his expense and he gets treated like shit by even kids lol, sure it's possible as a real manlet, but is it even worth it? As to how it's an advantage in making friends rather than dating, people are less likely to get aggressive if you're taller, they will take more shit from you and it'll overall be way easier to make friends if they respect you on a genetic level lol
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slavurik
Depends how below average you are, I know a legit dwarf who still has friends and a "social life", but they all obviously laugh at his expense and he gets treated like shit by even kids lol, sure it's possible as a real manlet, but is it even worth it? As to how it's an advantage in making friends rather than dating, people are less likely to get aggressive if you're taller, they will take more shit from you and it'll overall be way easier to make friends if they respect you on a genetic level lol

idk, I mean I've seen here people that are short and just look normally and they have lots of friends and gals, I just graduated of HS, when I was there I've seen 5'5 normies that look like my left ball having gfs and a friend group and no one even roasts them, it basically depends on how u position urself from the beginning. If someone is 5'6 as an example, but in MMA and a strong, respected person anyone would trash him abt his height? Even a tall gl person can be clowned by everyone

Well people and gals also can get aggressive with me, some foid once wanted to shake my hand and I said that I don't shake hands with women and she started to yell that I am a fag and misogynist shit, literally have aggressive people even here :soy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Go to a women barber
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Well people and gals also can get aggressive with me, some foid once wanted to shake my hand and I said that I don't shake hands with women and she started to yell that I am a fag and misogynist shit, literally have aggressive people even here :soy:
This is very out of touch
. U think if ur 5'6 as an example, but ur in MMA and a strong, respected person anyone would trash him abt his height?
Yes, if the people he was hanging around with were 6'2 on average his MMA wouldn't help him in normal situations, unless he got violent very easily, but imagine training MMA and having to beat niggas up just to get the same respect as another guy gets from birth lmao "Just do mma to earn basic respect bro"
I just graduated of HS, when I was there I've seen 5'5 normies that look like my left ball having gfs and a friend group and no one even roasts them,
That's because you're in Israel and it's early life, any fag can find a relationship if they just leechmaxx in social situations hard enough, this isn't evidence of anything
 

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
4
Views
91
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
ANON
Replies
0
Views
21
ANON
ANON
AscendHQ
Replies
9
Views
51
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
54
tansel
tansel
DayD
Replies
0
Views
28
DayD
DayD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top