Im so fking retarded

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I literally don’t even understand how my brain works. I have super low inhib, like I have no problem doing extremely stupid/embarrassing shit in public just for fun, or going up to random people and doing stupid shit. I do it all the fkn time. The annoying thing is, I only have high inhib when it comes to girls. Girl likes me, I’d fuck her, but wouldn’t date her. I’m too autistic to even open the fking snapchats she sends to me. I know exactly what to do to attempt to have sex w her but I’m just fucking retarded and don’t do anything. Lmfao
The only girls that I’ve been able to be low-inhib with are girls equally as autistic as me, but with normie girls my brain just doesnt fkn work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sounds like your giving them too much status and power in your head instead of realizing that they're just as human as you are. I do that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Sounds like your giving them too much status and power in your head instead of realizing that they're just as human as you are. I do that too.
Yeah I agree with this. If you treat them like dudes in a sense where you casually open your bros snaps and respond whenever and don't give it a second thought, then it'll work well for you.

And if you wanna have some fun, pretend you're gay and just don't wanna fuck them. Makes everything easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Yeah I agree with this. If you treat them like dudes in a sense where you casually open your bros snaps and respond whenever and don't give it a second thought, then it'll work well for you.

And if you wanna have some fun, pretend you're gay and just don't wanna fuck them. Makes everything easier
how am i supposed to pretend im gay when she was literally grinding on my hard dick

• +1
high inhib around females is a low T sign.

• +1
  • +1
I literally don’t even understand how my brain works. I have super low inhib, like I have no problem doing extremely stupid/embarrassing shit in public just for fun, or going up to random people and doing stupid shit. I do it all the fkn time. The annoying thing is, I only have high inhib when it comes to girls. Girl likes me, I’d fuck her, but wouldn’t date her. I’m too autistic to even open the fking snapchats she sends to me. I know exactly what to do to attempt to have sex w her but I’m just fucking retarded and don’t do anything. Lmfao
The only girls that I’ve been able to be low-inhib with are girls equally as autistic as me, but with normie girls my brain just doesnt fkn work.
Just stop giving a fuck, whats the worst that will happen? She will block you, never talk to you, so what?

• +1
how am i supposed to pretend im gay when she was literally grinding on my hard dick
if she was the one grinding on your dick what the fuck is the problem? what sort of humble bragging is this ffs

• +1
'' I have super low inhib, like I have no problem doing extremely stupid/embarrassing shit in public just for fun, or going up to random people and doing stupid shit. '' this is not low inhib jfl im losing faith in this forum day by day (n)

• +1
I'm*

• +1
You are retarded

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS HE COMPLAINING ABOUT FOR REAL FUCKING SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT
Idfk lmao.

Probably just autism like most members here. I'm lucky my mental autism doesn't affect how I interact with people too much. It just makes me funny and I guess more low inhib

• +1