I'm so fucking burnt out

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I feel like I don't care about anything anymore. And not sure if it's good or bad. The terrible things that happen to me are so ashtonishing and unbeliavable it's just ridiculous. I feel like I don't have the energy to deal with all of this, or try to. I am exhausted.

When you're young you're full of energy and excited to play the game of life. And your heart is naive. Willing to give it all.

But what if all of that wears out? Well. That's where I am at. After seeing the uglyness of this world, much beyond the blackpill, I feel like there's not much else for me to do. Like been there done that already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I feel like I don't care about anything anymore. And not sure if it's good or bad. The terrible things that happen to me are so ashtonishing and unbeliavable it's just ridiculous. I feel like I don't have the energy to deal with all of this, or try to. I am exhausted.

When you're young you're full of energy and excited to play the game of life. And your heart is naive. Willing to give it all.

But what if all of that wears out? Well. That's where I am at. After seeing the uglyness of this world, much beyond the blackpill, I feel like there's not much else for me to do. Like been there done that already.
Dnrd

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 20370

Right. When bad things happen to me, it happens to me in the extremes.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
im just tired all the time and want to sleep

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and RAITEIII
Relatable. tell me about your life bluecel? Ill listen.
I'm just really hated by everyone. Even my own family. I really hate my father, my brother really hates me. I only like my Mother. I get in really embarrassing situations all the fucking time.

• Woah
I'm just really hated by everyone. Even my own family. I really hate my father, my brother really hates me. I only like my Mother. I get in really embarrassing situations all the fucking time.
Why do they hate you and why do you hate them? What embarassing situations?

I hate my family, but I have my reasons.

Would you like to meet me in soon time to come
I will be your friend and brother
Where do you live

• JFL
i hate myself but i found some hobies that distract me from the fact that im me, or from life in general. You just have to get trough it somehow.

Would you like to meet me in soon time to come
I will be your friend and brother
Where do you liv
Sorry didnt notice this was directed to someone else

Last edited:
Why do they hate you and why do you hate them? What embarassing situations?

I hate my family, but I have my reasons.
Cause I don't fit in with people. And embarrassing like people will actively avoid me, go out of their way to insult me, and being put in mental institutions against my will multiple times and in halfway houses. Also at a point where if I try to conversate with a women they lose their minds. Good thing there are prostitutes. That is my life nowadays. Just fucking prostitutes. I guess it's not too bad.

Everyone has a breaking point but it seems like when everyone reaches their breaking point they can verbalize it but I have to be strong. Well I don't want to be strong anymore, I want to throw in the towel and express this bullshit.

WOAH. I appreciate your offer. You can pm me anytime. Ive started to use discord again too.

Normally I live in London, UK but my incel activities made me flee the country temporary. How about you
No worries
I live in curryland
Struggling to start a career here
Anyone one who needs help i am ready to friend here
I am willing to travel countries to make friends here and there

• Love it
No worries
I live in curryland
Struggling to start a career here
Anyone one who needs help i am ready to friend here
Are u dark triad?

Cause I don't fit in with people. And embarrassing like people will actively avoid me, go out of their way to insult me, and being put in mental institutions against my will multiple times and in halfway houses. Also at a point where if I try to conversate with a women they lose their minds. Good thing there are prostitutes. That is my life nowadays. Just fucking prostitutes. I guess it's not too bad.
You need to move places and shit
Thats what i did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I am currently in a very tough place for competition for medical route but i would like to travel countries and make friends along the way so yeah
In few years i maybe able to do things i want