I’m so fucking low-t it’s crazy

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
JB appeal, good skin, ratios, height, all of that shit means nothing when I have no fucking bones. Everybody always says I look so young for my age. No zygos, no jaw, girls have told me they wouldn’t feel protected around me. Maybe if I lived in some rich shithole like LA or something I’d be fine but I’m in the poorest part of my fucking state and all the trailer trash bitches want ogre chads. I want to look my age and I want to be feared. Even if I get strong I’ll still have a fucking baby face, would steroids even help me? I only care about facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
but I’m in the poorest part of my fucking state and all the trailer trash bitches want ogre chads.
Do you live with guys like these
5903.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3142, Alvaro and 2 others
Do you live with guys like these
5903.jpg
I work with some guy who looks like Ricky, I know he’s on gear so I could maby get some from him but I don’t want to ruin my potential or whatever

Are you a framcel/wristcel?

JB appeal, good skin, ratios, height, all of that shit means nothing when I have no fucking bones. Everybody always says I look so young for my age. No zygos, no jaw, girls have told me they wouldn’t feel protected around me. Maybe if I lived in some rich shithole like LA or something I’d be fine but I’m in the poorest part of my fucking state and all the trailer trash bitches want ogre chads. I want to look my age and I want to be feared. Even if I get strong I’ll still have a fucking baby face, would steroids even help me? I only care about facial development.

Masculine mogs so you are on the right track, all this collagen and aging is genetics I used tren for a few months and didnt even give me bad skin or anything im 22 btw, people think im older because of my size and beard not my face, TRT is enough brother, no need to blast unless your bulking then drop to TRT to cut bodyfat, Test can add muscle to your face from chewing and stuff and maybe just maybe bones as in making them denser, if you build more muscle your gonna be able to get leaner and reveal your jawline, the Test will also make you more confident and more outgoing, just look at all these action films who are the lead role who usually end up being in charge they are masculine and not prettyboys for example Frank Grillo in the Purge Anarchy or Chris Hemsworth playing Thor or even Henry Cavill playing Superman, I feel bad for almost educating this as I dont know your age but we live in such a vain world and women are fucking loopy, I can tell a women im on steroids and into rec drugs and she wont care because she thinks im hot like wtf lmao

Try trenbolone.