im so glad they hate erik jon

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
im so glad

people should hate you and gang up on you and shit on you until the day you die erik

reminder 2-3 days ago this kid was pming me that he doesnt wanna make people feel bad anymore and that hes gonna chill out and starts shitting on me just to appease his gay bestfriend @StrangerDanger 1 day later

fucking strangerdanger is a fucking CUNT ass bitch who cries about 3 things i said like 5 fucking months ago

ur both fucking cucks and id slit your throats in minecraft annoying little cunt bastards you take eveyrthing i say way too seriously

fucking pieces of dogshit SCUM

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 23017
I hate @Erik-Jón
he's so cringe and fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 19157
I hate @Erik-Jón
he's so cringe and fat
hes a hateable little FUCK

actuallt disgusts me how unlikeable that little pig is it blows my mind

we all should shit on him daily until he gets the memo

shut the fuck up dylan ur the lamest slimy fuck on this site, ur so emotional filled with incel rage taking shady shots at people here who you dont expect to defend themselves bcuz you gotta make up for being truecel in your childhood. you are such a fucking loser who cant stand by your words and is scared of facing the consequences, never shouldve bullied people in the first place but instead of admitting that mistake ur playing a victim like the little cuck boy you are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, bignosesmallchin, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
@Erik-Jón is a black guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, stevielake, Trilogy and 2 others
@Erik-Jón brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
shut the fuck up dylan ur the lamest slimy fuck on this site, ur so emotional filled with incel rage taking shady shots at people here who you dont expect to defend themselves bcuz you gotta make up for being truecel in your childhood. you are such a fucking loser who cant stand by your words and is scared of facing the consequences, never shouldve bullied people in the first place but instead of admitting that mistake ur playing a victim like the little cuck boy you are
never happened retard, continue to make shit up. even if i took “shots” at you how sensitive are you? get a fucking life

explain the “shots” i took, u cant, because it never even happened. i was literally so nice to erik jon ALL through out PSL before he took shots at me just like you did comparing me to amnesia for no fucking reason, then you kept shitting on me and writing paragraphs to me cause i said “keep gaslighting people” 😂 i remember it all clearly you dont

what did i do to erik 🤡 nothing

he started rating me in a thread that had nothing to do with me when i was always positive to him and he tried to downplay me after dicksucking me jfl. ur both slimey

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and StrangerDanger

Dylan never bullied anyone on the forums and I've known since all the years on psl. He is very friendly .

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
never happened retard, continue to make shit up. even if i took “shots” at you how sensitive are you? get a fucking life

explain the “shots” i took, u cant, because it never even happened. i was literally so nice to erik jon ALL through out PSL before he took shots at me just like you did comparing me to amnesia for no fucking reason, then you kept shitting on me and writing paragraphs to me cause i said “keep gaslighting people” 😂 i remember it all clearly you dont

what did i do to erik 🤡 nothing

he started rating me in a thread that had nothing to do with me when i was always positive to him and he tried to downplay me after dicksucking me jfl. ur both slimey
look at u using sarcasm to take shots at me out of nowhere i literally didnt even know who u were, you piece of shit. just go throghout our replies to eachother and u will see how ur a slimy shady fuck
and you should never had bullied erik jon calling him obese, a pig and so on. grow the fuck up

was literally praisinf a fellow forum member tom jones for having good bones (which he does) and erik jon comes out of the blue and says “hes a HTN and he mogs you” 🤡🤡

i had done NOTHING to him u stupid retard

hes just a hateable toxic little fuck and tries to shit on everybody, how delusional are you? i have no idea why u ride his dick he even shits on u and tells u to KYS yet you cry when i say the slighest shit to you

ur fucking weird

was literally praisinf a fellow forum member tom jones for having good bones (which he does) and erik jon comes out of the blue and says “hes a HTN and he mogs you” 🤡🤡

i had done NOTHING to him u stupid retard

hes just a hateable toxic little fuck and tries to shit on everybody, how delusional are you? i have no idea why u ride his dick he even shits on u and tells u to KYS yet you cry when i say the slighest shit to you

ur fucking weird
You literally started by calling him obese, a pig. Guy is a fucking kid and you are 23 year old, get a fucking grasp. 🤡🤡 Youre literally infamous for bullying greycels and lowering their self esteem cuz ur a giganarc fuck, same with MakinItHappen. literally puts so much emotions into ratings

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
you
You literally started by calling him obese, a pig. Guy is a fucking kid and you are 23 year old, get a fucking grasp. 🤡🤡 Youre literally infamous for bullying greycels and lowering their self esteem cuz ur a giganarc fuck, same with MakinItHappen. literally puts so much emotions into ratings
i dont give a FUCK if hes a fucking 12 year old. he needed to shut the fuck and keep his fucking “opinion” to himself

i am not imfamous for that at all. cage at you making shit up, you are just delusional and lie about everything to make me look as bad as possible. you are the narcy fuck you idiot, ive done that maybe 3-4 times where i rated someone critically and i stopped because i realized it was an ass move, you keep lying and overexaggerating literally everything and you moan and whine about things that dont even matter. you do this shit way more frequently than me and at least i do it in a direct way and i dont gaslight people and talk shit behind their back

youre also talking about things that happened, MONTHS AGO 💀 you dont let shit go. u are a fucking weirdo

you lie in every sentence, all i say is the truth. that erik needs to shut the fuck up, and that he has a shit opinion, and that he cant rate, and niether can you, and neither of your looks scales know whats actually attractive to women.

Last edited:
Literally when he dies I will celebrate

• +1
Dude is entitled to his opinions (delusions).

• JFL
Dude is entitled to his opinions (delusions).
fr. he can have his opinion bur i cant have my opinion that hes a fat piggy who cant rate? its just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
fr. he can have his opinion bur i cant have my opinion that hes a fat piggy who cant rate? its just my opinion
You are entitled to your opinion (which I heavily lean towards). He has some weird shit to say. But once he embraces the vanta blackpill I think he can be an asset.

• +1
The Albino Nigger collects victims

Why does my gay cousin think he's going out with Erik Jon? :feelswat:

• JFL
look at u using sarcasm to take shots at me out of nowhere i literally didnt even know who u were, you piece of shit. just go throghout our replies to eachother and u will see how ur a slimy shady fuck
and you should never had bullied erik jon calling him obese, a pig and so on. grow the fuck up
also literally lol this is EXACTLY what im talking about

me constantly saying “im just joking im a strangerdanger fan its all in jest”

you still take things personally because youre an insecure little giganarcy who holds on to random comments and threads from months ago

u are a fucking cunt dude maybe you should accept this. everyone is agreeing to that ur a gaslighter, and its annoying as fuck

also literally lol this is EXACTLY what im talking about

me constantly saying “im just joking im a strangerdanger fan its all in jest”

you still take things personally because youre an insecure little giganarcy who holds on to random comments and threads from months ago

u are a fucking cunt dude maybe you should accept this. everyone is agreeing to that ur a gaslighter, and its annoying as fuck
You are literally contradicting yourself because and u know yourself this isnt the truth with absolutely 0 basis in reality you cuck boy. Tell me how I possibly could take anything seriously if its just an act and that I gaslight and lie in everyone of my replies? If i make everything up on the spot and everythings impersonal how does it anyway become emotional to me. lmfao makes no sense at all.
I speak the cold hard truth while you rage with your 23 y/o KHHV strugles all over the forum to the point that you seethe so hard that you feel the need threaten someones life becase they rated you a HTN, it’s good that you are a shut in with 0 social interaction with anybody except your mom, Dont even wanna imagine how wildly youd sperg out if someone made a casual sarcastic joke and your stunted brain interpeets it as an insult going absolutely fucking nuts like the little autistic shit you are

• JFL
You are literally contradicting yourself because and u know yourself this isnt the truth with absolutely 0 basis in reality you cuck boy. Tell me how I possibly could take anything seriously if its just an act and that I gaslight and lie in everyone of my replies? If i make everything up on the spot and everythings impersonal how does it anyway become emotional to me. lmfao makes no sense at all.
I speak the cold hard truth while you rage with your 23 y/o KHHV strugles all over the forum to the point that you seethe so hard that you feel the need threaten someones life becase they rated you a HTN, it’s good that you are a shut in with 0 social interaction with anybody except your mom, Dont even wanna imagine how wildly youd sperg out if someone made a casual sarcastic joke and your stunted brain interpeets it as an insult going absolutely fucking nuts like the little autistic shit you are
I’ve never seen someone threaten to kill me because I called them a htn, that’s before I met @fucclife

He’s one of a kind, and frankly he isn’t a htn he’s worse

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I’ve never seen someone threaten to kill me because I called them a htn, that’s before I met @fucclife

Good things that the authorities are triangulating this potential future terrorists identity so he will recieve the mental help he needs at last
Will be a victory for society

• +1

Check disc, join the anti dylan coalition
We need military commandeer Thompsonz for this, the genius who defeated the Babowski Incursion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
continue to dwell on something tbat happened 6 months ago narrow faced clown 🤡 theres a huge difference between you and me

you = petty immature little cunt who cant let thingns go

me = forggives and forgets the NEXT DAY if someone acts cordial or chill to me

you are a spiteful mentally ill little gaslighting narcy and quite frankly youll never have angular flanged gonions and youll always look like a flat cheeked minecraft character goober
7677A51B 85F6 46C9 9E28 D7DB2C92A538

you try to compare to my
pic when i was 12 years old that was taken like this because youre mentally ill 💀
03C8F967 C65E 47C4 965E 97FD0849682F

ur legit retarded and a huge cunt and still dwell on things from months ago

deranged little lunatic faggot

continue to dwell on something tbat happened 6 months ago narrow faced clown 🤡 theres a huge difference between you and me

you = petty immature little cunt who cant let thingns go

me = forggives and forgets the NEXT DAY if someone acts cordial or chill to me

you are a spiteful mentally ill little gaslighting narcy and quite frankly youll never have angular flanged gonions and youll always look like a flat cheeked minecraft character goober
View attachment 1919359
you try to compare to my
pic when i was 12 years old that was taken like this because youre mentally ill 💀
View attachment 1919360
ur legit retarded and a huge cunt and still dwell on things from months ago

deranged little lunatic faggot
I dwell on. the past? you are the one who has been pouring fuel into the fire and escalated it to this point you dumb fuck, If I am so spiteful why do I get along with every1 but YOU while theres so many people who got enough of your shit because you are a fucking aggresive sperg. I am the mentally ill one? Never have I ever threatened someones life letalone for something so pathetic as being rated a HTN. You are literally shit at everything you do, you are the freak of this and funnily I mog you in every aspect of life. You got literally stomped like the little bug you are in our mog battle Dylan. Everything you do, I do it better

• +1