im so lonely, i keep getting abused by other people and i feel like a bitch

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
im 17 and so lonely, i feel like i absolutely cannot communicate with other people. its really frustrating, i havent been able to talk with a person for 6 years, progressively getting worse and worse to where i can't "communicate" with someone. i don't understand at all. I was a very, very normal kid up until 10, until i got bullied.
thing is that i dont understand how i can change so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, mortis and Deleted member 16371
Do mdma and go to a party, then from that point remember what it felt like and pretend you are on mdma when you have conversations

Do mdma and go to a party, then from that point remember what it felt like and pretend you are on mdma when you have conversations
thanks for the tip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Gaygymmaxx
You feel like a submissive abused bitch. :feelstastyman:

its very weird. legit the only people who i truly get and i feel like truly "get me" is the fictional character Travis Bickle. he cannot communicate to other people even when he talks to them and i feel the same.

i relate to my older brother, grandmother, grandfather somewhat aswell. very intelligent people who know life.

i mean, hell, i relate to a lot of people in my life. but for the life of me, i cannot communicate with them no matter how hard I try.

Maybe I need to have a relationship with a female.

@badg96 I want to be your friend Bruno, I know you are in your mid 20s but I want to have you as an acquaintance. Am I a stranger to you?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
It’s ok bro

snort lines of cocaine and beat the fuck out of people at night while dressed in all black, that'll solve it

snort lines of cocaine and beat the fuck out of people at night while dressed in all black, that'll solve it
I might just start acting wreckless.

If I do that I'll probably just get stabbed or thrown in jail. There's a punishment if you get caught

Users who are viewing this thread

Back