Venting I'm so pathologically jealous of my oneitis's boyfriends

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have gotten cucked in front of my very eyes, I have had girls I like show up with their boyfriends, I have had girls tell me that they are taken, and I didn't feel shit.

But with this particular girl, holy fuck, I'm jealous af. I was so jealous that I asked her about her relationships. I envied those guys because of what they had with her.

And she even made it worse, she told me she loves her 28 yo fuck buddy and that all the guys she had fucked were important parts of her life. Imagine the envy I felt. My soul got permamently corrupted, I shouldn't have asked but I was so jealous I had to know.

I keep thinking of her with her bf and it makes my blood boil. Idk, it's like all my jealousy is revolving aorund her. I don't get jealous over anything else excpet for that. It's so pathologic.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I have gotten cucked in front of my very eyes, I have had girls I like show up with their boyfriends, I have had girls tell me that they are taken, and I didn't feel shit.

But with this particular girl, holy fuck, I'm jealous af. I was so jealous that I asked her about her relationships. I envied those guys because of what they had with her.

And she even made it worse, she told me she loves her 28 yo fuck buddy and that all the guys she had fucked were important parts of her life. Imagine the envy I felt. My soul got permamently corrupted, I shouldn't have asked but I was so jealous I had to know.

I keep thinking of her with her bf and it makes my blood boil. Idk, it's like all my jealousy is revolving aorund her. I don't get jealous over anything else excpet for that. It's so pathologic.
Hahahhahahhahah, you're insane boyo.
Its time to :banhammer: him permanently @Sergeant. Please.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only

When I was 21 my gf was getting slayed by a 30 year old but I didn’t care I was fucking too

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker