Im so shy and awkward(please help me

hexum.dnd

hexum.dnd

Silver
Joined
May 10, 2026
Posts
603
Reputation
498
Please help me how do i fix it
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Littlepickel2, slaviccartfiend and kbj
Pregab
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
get a dommy mommy
 
  • +1
Reactions: kdz777 and kbj
Please help me how do i fix it
It might be based entirely on genetics and childhood experiences. For me, I have never struggled with social situations; I might be extremely neurotypical. But I spent all of kindergarten through 5th grade learning how to act around people, what types of jokes people like, and how to exist around other people. Being confident is all about perceiving other people as "other" people. They are similar to you; you are all human. Slap your ass and giddy up into conversations until you learn exactly how they work. :unsure:
 
It might be based entirely on genetics and childhood experiences. For me, I have never struggled with social situations; I might be extremely neurotypical. But I spent all of kindergarten through 5th grade learning how to act around people, what types of jokes people like, and how to exist around other people. Being confident is all about perceiving other people as "other" people. They are similar to you; you are all human. Slap your ass and giddy up into conversations until you learn exactly how they work. :unsure:
Thanks for sharing ur thoughts. Do u prefer any drugs
 
Thanks for sharing ur thoughts. Do u prefer any drugs
Bro im the ultimate 15-year-old psychedelic warrior, but I don't recommend drugs unless you are struggling with things like depression. DO NOT TAKE THEM. Especially because you are looking for a better social life. It'll be helpful at first, but once you start becoming dependent on them, you will stop caring about social interactions and start caring about the drugs.
 

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
30
Grey leywin
Grey leywin
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
31
aspiringHardmaxxer
aspiringHardmaxxer
Yataeii
Replies
0
Views
28
Yataeii
Yataeii
vxrezify
Replies
6
Views
53
johnxz
johnxz
Juqss.
Replies
8
Views
82
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top