I’m so ugly bro

Kelso

Kelso

Iron
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
37
Reputation
17
I don’t want to rope beacuse u what to live life but im constantly getting bullied about my looks Mabye gear will help ?
I have a stack and I got a new job so soon I can get on some gear

Anyone know anything for gear
 
don't expect it to ascend your face only do it for body
 
  • +1
Reactions: Genioplaster, parachuteman and AtrophicPyra
I don’t want to rope beacuse u what to live life but im constantly getting bullied about my looks Mabye gear will help ?
I have a stack and I got a new job so soon I can get on some gear

Anyone know anything for gear
how tall are you

this is deadass the determining factor NOTHING else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gajjo
gear helps ur body and build dimo. if u have hormonal acne and are already hairy as shit, no it’s not gonna ascend u
 
how tall are you

this is deadass the determining factor NOTHING else
I’m 5,11 and 15 haven’t stoped growing I as of three months ago I hadn’t started puberty but my endocrinologist says I’ve started now and I should be getting a growth spurt soon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra
I’m 5,11 and 15 haven’t stoped growing I as of three months ago I hadn’t started puberty but my endocrinologist says I’ve started now and I should be getting a growth spurt soon
yahh bro take some gear

tren letrozole lr3 mk erda

if u can afford all these then great but if u cant then find a way and never waste ur money on hgh shits genuinely useless:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kelso
Thank you brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: AtrophicPyra

Similar threads

qaszanaiatazo@gmail
Replies
10
Views
134
Another_Loser
Another_Loser
Sal3am
Replies
34
Views
248
.chinco
C
MilanoM
Replies
15
Views
158
LDAR4Life
LDAR4Life
unlinked128
Replies
10
Views
209
greytrucel
G
thekey
Replies
51
Views
269
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top