I'm sorry but people that think 6'3 is "SUPER TALL" or "ideal" are retarded

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
In my random ass, 40% white, small suburban school in the US, at 6'1 I literally feel like a manlet in some of of my classes. There are scores people that are like 6'3, and two 6'7 students, a 6'8 coach, and a fuck ton of 6'0-6'1ish guys (majority).

We need to drop the cope "DUDE ONLY LIKE 10% OF MEN ARE OVER 6FT!" Yeah fuck no lol not anymore, not in the youth of the west. Idk if they're putting growth hormone in the food or some shit but....Jesus.

The MINIMUM you could feasibly say that the ideal is these days, is 6'5. It could be higher but it's definitely 6'5 at least. At 6'2 you feel like a child next to these moggers.

Also, a lot of these 6'3+ guys have good frames and faces. Stop the "tall dudes are ugly!" cope.

Ive noticed this forum is painfully bluepilled on height. :bluepill:
I think it's because most people here think they can improve their face, surgeries are possible, etc, but height is height, you can't change that, and people here don't like accepting the height pill.

And yeah you can be tall and anincel if you're some lanky uggo but there are PLENTY of 6'3+ good looking muscular framed young men these days, who a 6'1 man gets utterly mogged by, especially if the height difference is greater 3 inches. I've also spoken to a 6'2 man @Baldingman1998 and a 6'4 guy who wish they were taller because they say young dudes are so tall nowadays.

It's pathetic how hard people cope here about height..

@germanlooks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, .👽. and 20 others
In my random ass, 40% white, small suburban school in the US, at 6'1 I literally feel like a manlet in some of of my classes. There are scores people that are like 6'3, and two 6'7 students, a 6'8 coach, and a fuck ton of 6'0-6'1ish guys (majority).

We need to drop the cope "DUDE ONLY LIKE 10% OF MEN ARE OVER 6FT!" Yeah fuck no lol not anymore, not in the youth of the west. Idk if they're putting growth hormone in the food or some shit but....Jesus.

The MINIMUM you could feasibly say that the ideal is these days, is 6'5. It could be higher but it's definitely 6'5 at least. At 6'2 you feel like a child next to these moggers.

Also, a lot of these 6'3+ dudes have good frames and faces. Stop the "tall dudes are ugly!" cope.

I think it's because most people here think they can improve their face, surgeries are possible, etc, but height is height, you can't change that, and people here don't like accepting the height pill.

And yeah you can be tall and incel if you're some lanky uggk but there are PLENTY of 6'3+ good looking muscular framed young men these days, who a 6'1 dude gets utterly mogged by, especially if the height difference is greater 3 inches. I've also spoken to a 6'2 dude @Baldingman1998 and a 6'4 dude who wish they were taller because they say young dudes are so tall nowadays.

That's because zoomers add 3" and you've never properly measured yourself, you are 5'10" and coping. Zero evidence that male height is going up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, Mewton, RoundHouse and 27 others
Yup. Height is an advantage up until 6'8" to 6'10" which is where it MAY be a disadvantage. It only gets better as you go up. But at the end of the day, face is much more crucial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
Where I live Im 5'10 and feel average

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
I'm 6ft2 and everyday there's a fucking zoomer that is taller than me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, mafiaboy and 12 others

Also, a lot of these 6'3+ guys have good frames and faces. Stop the "tall dudes are ugly!" cope.

And yeah you can be tall and anincel if you're some lanky uggo but there are PLENTY of 6'3+ good looking muscular framed young men these days, who a 6'1 man gets utterly mogged by, especially if the height difference is greater 3 inches. I've also spoken to a 6'2 man @Baldingman1998 and a 6'4 guy who wish they were taller because they say young dudes are so tall nowadays.

@germanlooks
TL : DR get shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Dnr, height plus frame matters more anyway

M
That's because zoomers add 3" and you've never properly measured yourself, you are 5'10" and coping. Zero evidence that male height is going up
manlet fucking cope you reject. I literally got measured at the doctor

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
And I didn't ask them you subhuman I looked at them. Im good at measuring height. At 6'1 doctor measured they were above me.

@ /data/avatars/s/14/14908.jpg?1629631765 @germanlooks
I never said 6‘3 is ideal.
I said 6‘5 is ideal because taller than that and you will have disadvantages like shit proportions, hard time building muscle, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
what you say is cope, 5'9-5'10 is optimal according to @subhuman incel
a 5'9 wide framed musclar guy like Stallone is way more attractive than average tall guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and subhuman incel
And I didn't ask them you subhuman I looked at them. Im good at measuring height. At 6'1 doctor measured they were above me.
If that's true what's probably happening is you are filtering short people out of your perception of reality and the majority of people you are associating with are other above average height people which makes you think you are average.

There's not a single piece of actual evidence that white zoomers are taller than white millenials at the same age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Melo95
I never said 6‘3 is ideal.
I said 6‘5 is ideal because taller than that and you will have disadvantages like shit proportions, hard time building muscle, etc
Ye I know I just wanted ur help itt to fight off manlet copers who say 6'5 is too tall

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
6'4 is the ideal per studies, anything above that goes into diminishing returns, which doesn't mean it's not better, just not optimal in most situations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, gamma and Looks234
a 5'9 wide framed musclar guy like Stallone is way more attractive than average tall guy
And a wide framed tall guy mogs him to Siberia and back.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma and Deleted member 5786
There's not a single piece of actual evidence that white zoomers are taller than white millenials at the same age.
Ask anyone idiot.
The data is fucked bc ethnic invaders.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I got heightmogged at the airport and I was wearing shoes that made me like 6’3.5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
average white guy in my classes that have a little dimorphism are like 5'10 no joke but the rest are like 5'5
Where u live

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
canada but im in in gr 10 rn so they should be still be growing
Ye I'm 12th ppl are way taller than they were 10th

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Ye I'm 12th ppl are way taller than they were 10th
the jews and irish are framelets and manlets. english seem like a hit or miss. but the germanics, scotts and nords are height moggers with decent frames and above average faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
It's hard because we all live in different places, and only have anecdotal evidence. Plus some are heightfrauding with shoes, and also sometimes you think someone is taller than they are from far. Sometimes I think I'm about to be heightmogged by skinny looking guys, but as soon as I come up close I literally mog them by 3 inches. We can only rely on statistical evidence, but so far there hasn't been another study on heights in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and mulattomaxxer

@germanlooks
I’m from a half white suburban school and 6’0 and I feel tall af I just started 11th

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, aBetterMii, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Ask anyone idiot.
The data is fucked bc ethnic invaders.
"muh ethnics" :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

There's no evidence of it when you compare whites only, this is the most recent survey and it's measured

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9666
wow again a tall height coper. 5'9 is the ideal height for everyone, anyting below and above looks subhuman and disgusting. the tall dudes you are mentioning OP are getting cucked behind their back by muscular 5'9 guys looking Stallone everytime. if you are too tall your oneitis cant even look you in the eyes, she is looking at your belly and dick. also have fun bending 24/7 in a room with a low ceiling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
It didn't.
Yes it did retard, I was literally just looking at it yesterday. Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.

6'4 and only get mogged by a few in my rich white school, 5'11 is prolly average

"muh ethnics" :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

There's no evidence of it when you compare whites only, this is the most recent survey and it's measured

View attachment 1313573
"Non Hispanic White" includes arabs, north africans, central asians, even fucking sudanese and africans, jews, and all sorts of fucking mutts.

Back in the day America had an average height on par with the netherlands and scandinavian countries if you look at old data. New US data is hopelessly useless

Look at where Sweden is rn for example. I asked on the swede subreddit and they even said average young swede height is 6'1, on cucked reddit of all places.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
alr.
i never said 6'4 was manlet btw. you won't get mogged often like u said, but it will happen now n then.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
"Non Hispanic White" includes arabs, north africans, central asians, even fucking sudanese and africans, jews, and all sorts of fucking mutts.

Back in the day America had an average height on par with the netherlands and scandinavian countries if you look at old data. New US data is hopelessly useless

Look at where Sweden is rn for example. I asked on the swede subreddit and they even said average young swede height is 6'1, on cucked reddit of all places.
Another zoomer fantasy. Even in places with barely any of those ethnics counted among whites the average height is still 5'10"

A

Zoomers are a generation of heightfrauders. I don't even believe you were measured at 6'1" by a doctor if you are this adamant about something with zero data backing it up. You are probably surrounded by people wearing airmaxes and lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, spark and Deleted member 15099
Another zoomer fantasy. Even in places with barely any of those ethnics counted among whites the average height is still 5'10"

View attachment 1313597

Zoomers are a generation of heightfrauders. I don't even believe you were measured at 6'1" by a doctor if you are this adamant about something with zero data backing it up. You are probably surrounded by people wearing airmaxes and lifts.
posts a graph including old fucks and boomers, and acts like it represents zoomers.

i'm just going to add you onto my ignore list now, your iq is just not high enough to warrant bothering communication with. goodbye.

posts a graph including old fucks and boomers, and acts like it represents zoomers.

i'm just going to add you onto my ignore list now, your iq is just not high enough to warrant bothering communication with. goodbye.
This is a blackpill website :lul::lul::lul: JFL at crying when people don't believe your anecdote

• +1
Reactions: spark
6'3 is the beginning of tall, but 6'5 is the maximum ideal tall height to be. Anything taller and it's going to look weird if you aren't apart of some kind of sport that requires you to be your height. Obviously, as the generations come and the height average gets higher, then the standards for being considered tall will get higher. I think humans are going to end up capping out around 7ft for males on average and maybe 6'5 for females on average.

Yes it did retard, I was literally just looking at it yesterday. Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.
Whow, big words for a shitlife lowlife like yourself, i have a post about it, with the amount of $$ you have to compensate the shorter you are, maybe go read it and educate yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 15129
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8244
It's so fucking brutal when you walk past one of those groups of like 5 guys that all are 190+cm.

I get a little mini heart attack if such a group moves within a 5 meter radius of me. I don't understand how my manlet friends have survived so long.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MikeMew'sBitch, Lolcel and 1 other person